PDA

View Full Version : New Bug 2.4.1

MrMoke
12-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Another member mentioned that some 2.3 animations don't work in 2.4.1. I tried an old tank game that used While key pressed events for left, right, forward, and backward to call move methods. This worked pretty well before in many animations for me. However, in 2.4.1, if when moving forward with up key, I depress left or right, both actions continue in jerky fashion. If I release one of the keys, the other stops too.
Didn't used to do that.
Not Good!
Needs Repair!

MrMoke
12-16-2013, 04:51 PM
I still have the 2.3.5 folder on my PC, and the program runs flawlessly in that release.:(
I did notice all the new additional keys available for that method, but something apparently got broken.

Attached a small demo for developers test with.
Try it with both releases, and you will see what I mean.

DensetsuNoKaboom
12-22-2013, 04:35 PM
It seems that the issue isn't just one of compatibility. A program I made entirely in 2.4 works exactly as intended when tested in 2.3.5, but fails to work correctly in 2.4. I will attempt to find an example to show this.

EDIT: Among other things, "while the mouse is clicked on <object>" commands no longer work at all in 2.4.1. "When the mouse is clicked on <object>" still works fine.