PDA

View Full Version : My first movie ! Hope you like it !

nguyencaothong
03-27-2014, 08:03 AM
Hello, I've just done my second assignment, hope you like this short movie ! :p
Video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxNOi_QjNRo

MrMoke
03-27-2014, 08:26 AM
It was real funny :D

jrrTolkien
04-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Hahahahahaha That was hilarious! Nice animation, it looked pretty cool!;)

-jrr

nguyencaothong
04-15-2014, 04:49 AM
Thanks you very much!

chickentree
05-15-2014, 06:50 PM
:)

This is better than I could have done in 3 or more hours, even if I came up with the ideas. It is great, fantastic and awesome. A really terrific job. You have done nicely in arranging the objects in folders, using methods and getting the objects to interact.
The only suggestion I could give is that the naming of dummy objects could be more informative. On the one hand this is a question of individual style - meaning "it works for me so sod off :)" But there are two cases I can think of where the naming could get confusing.
The first is when someone else is trying to follow your code to see how it was done or modify it. The second case is when you go back in 3 or 4 weeks and want to tweak something.
Again this is my personal opinion and does not in anyway take away from the outstanding job you have done with this assignment.

Mark

jrrTolkien
05-17-2014, 09:30 AM
Sometimes I find that naming the dummies makes it confusing. I'll sometimes have a view that looks like an object (say Alice?), and then one that has Alice's POV so I can move her to that location again. It sometimes confuses me because they both have to do with Alice, but one is for the camera, and bad things happen when you move the camera to an object's POV! Of course, "dummy1," "dummy2," "dummy3" doesn't clear things up, either! :p

-Jrr

chickentree
05-18-2014, 11:24 AM
Sometimes I find that naming the dummies makes it confusing. I'll sometimes have a view that looks like an object (say Alice?), and then one that has Alice's POV so I can move her to that location again. It sometimes confuses me because they both have to do with Alice, but one is for the camera, and bad things happen when you move the camera to an object's POV! Of course, "dummy1," "dummy2," "dummy3" doesn't clear things up, either! :p

-Jrr

Dummy Objects
aliceInit
aliceTable
aliceRabbitHole
camInitial
camPicnik
or maybe
doAliceInit
doAliceTable
doAliceRabbitHole
doCamInitial
doCamPicnik
If you are putting them in different folders.
do = Dummy Object
So basically my formula would be
What it is: Dummy Object do
What it applies to: Object Alice, Camera ...
Description: Remind me what it is for. Table, RabbitHole, Picnik, Initial.

Mark

jrrTolkien
05-19-2014, 12:41 PM
Okay, I see your point, I guess. I sometimes say AliceXY for something I want "set point of view" for, and Alice or Alice View when talking about the camera.

-Jrr

chickentree
05-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Okay, I see your point, I guess. I sometimes say AliceXY for something I want "set point of view" for, and Alice or Alice View when talking about the camera.

-Jrr

In this area I tend to be VERY ridged and strictly adhere, and try to force everyone else to adhere to the following:

If it works for you, use it.

Mark

ADITYA1243
05-30-2014, 12:17 AM
Hilarious movie................hahahahahha
you done a good job dear.:p:p:D:D:):)