PDA

View Full Version : Riot: Alpha Class

RavenOfCode
12-08-2014, 06:36 PM
Riot: Alpha Class

You are sent to take back stolen Top Secret Infomation, you must take down all the enemies before they take you down.

I need some people to test the game for bugs, please leave a comment with what you think on the game.

v0.7: Added sound, mp7, a cutscene, and alot more stuff, you can find the full detail desc. in Game Info.

Unfortunately this is still so new that it only has 4 enemy types, 4 guns, and 5 rounds.

Thanks to arty-fishL for the amazing mouse aiming engine! If you want to use it here it is: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=8190&highlight=super+aiming

tags: game, games, FPS, shooter, first person shooter, guns, war, awesome, cool, RavenOfCode.

AliceAndConnor
12-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Cool game Raven! I find the mouse aiming engine really neat, and I glad you used it! It's just like playing Minecraft! Very good work for your first release of this game!

Unfortunately, I found after I shot a guy, the window faded, and a pop-up said that an unknown error had occurred, but then it disappeared, and 10 seconds later it happened again; just to let you know in-case you were wondering about bugs. :)

RavenOfCode
12-09-2014, 02:52 PM
That weird I have never had that issue before... Well if it happens in the next update I will look into more seriously.

Btw your FPS is looking pretty sweet! :)

AliceAndConnor
12-09-2014, 07:25 PM
Thank you so much Raven! You made my day! I really appreciate your great feedback! :D:):D:)
You are the first one to compliment me or even say anything about it!

RavenOfCode
12-10-2014, 03:04 PM
I really like to way the world feels, very like your on a different planet. Also the models on it are so awesome I just had to take the plaeutoe and add it to my newest map. :)

Lol I will never be able to spell... plaeutoe...

AliceAndConnor
12-10-2014, 06:04 PM
LOL me neither! From now on, I'll call Platouaou, Potato!

Also, Thank you, that's really nice an experienced Alice user to say they like my selection of an object! :):):)

RavenOfCode
12-24-2014, 08:14 AM
Anyone else wana try it out? I could really use the feedback :)

sfunk
12-24-2014, 08:14 PM
Couldn't even get your file to work. I can't even extract the files from the zip file. You might have to re-upload it or use dropbox.

RavenOfCode
03-19-2015, 06:10 AM
Should I start working again on this project?

fourbros
03-19-2015, 07:54 AM
Should I start working again on this project?

Heck yeah! This is an awesome start to a game. I wasn't very good at it, but that's probably because I suck at computer fps'. I liked the sound effects and enemy poses. The scene at the very beginning was done very well. Keep up the good work!

Funnybone
03-19-2015, 03:30 PM
Cool game Raven! I find the mouse aiming engine really neat, and I glad you used it! It's just like playing Minecraft! Very good work for your first release of this game!

Unfortunately, I found after I shot a guy, the window faded, and a pop-up said that an unknown error had occurred, but then it disappeared, and 10 seconds later it happened again; just to let you know in-case you were wondering about bugs. :)

Usually the reason why the game does that is because since the PC that downloaded was not the host creator of that file, it'll usually glitch out untill ran twice.

RavenOfCode
03-19-2015, 04:00 PM
Heck yeah! This is an awesome start to a game. I wasn't very good at it, but that's probably because I suck at computer fps'. I liked the sound effects and enemy poses. The scene at the very beginning was done very well. Keep up the good work!