PDA

View Full Version : Assignment 4 Done

rmagicflo
02-07-2015, 08:39 AM
Assignment 4 done. Scene a little weak, but do able. It told me a week to find random number to add to my method. Need help on creating a pose? I was half in to the storyboard and tried move the are and leg to make jump pose. After 25 min of turn roll forward and backward of each part till i was done. He stated from there. I had to put him back (not undo which will remove your capture pose from the screen). Is this one of those planning things?

Had fun. I don't like games as much as I use to, now that I can make one. Just a thought :)

feliciodasilva
02-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Have you had any issue on creating the method to repeat the refrain in the song?

RavenOfCode
02-12-2015, 05:20 AM
Need help on creating a pose? I was half in to the storyboard and tried move the are and leg to make jump pose. After 25 min of turn roll forward and backward of each part till i was done. He stated from there. I had to put him back (not undo which will remove your capture pose from the screen). Is this one of those planning things?

With poses, start by capturing the basic pose, then animate the next pose, capture it and continue doing that, when you start the world if you want it to look like the original state just set it there.

If you want I can post a world with poses if that would help more,

Also a lot of functions that have no relation to an object are under the world functions tab.

Edit: woops didn't have that quoted right... :/

ANGELO21
02-12-2015, 04:33 PM
Hey Raven or anyone..Anyway we can see your assignment to get an idea what the assignment should look?

MrMoke
02-12-2015, 04:58 PM
Sorry Angel. Your teacher is watching!

RavenOfCode
02-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Hey Raven or anyone..Anyway we can see your assignment to get an idea what the assignment should look?

I can post a world with pose examples if that would help? As poses in Alice are something that once understood make animation in Alice so much easier.