PDA

View Full Version : Assignment 4 Done

jbenavides
02-13-2015, 03:15 PM
I've completed assignment 4. A turtle is alone one a tiny island with a palm tree.

He sings a Boom Boom song and does a flip when he jumps around.

I had issues with the scene getting dark when the say bubbles popped up on the screen

WindowsManic
02-14-2015, 11:02 AM
I think the hardest part for me was making my people move and making the text react the way we wanted it to. To make this assignment easier, I used the while loop to make my character move for a certain period of time. I don't really enjoy using the Loop statement in Alice unless its the while loop. I don't think Alice has a for loop but I could be wrong. This assignment was pretty tough for me. At least I finally figured out how to make character look like they are walking. To make it look realistic will require more functions. That's the only thing I wish I did. Make functions for the walking.If this was C++ instead, I think it would of been easier to do that. I want to make a function that both my characters can use.However, Alice parameters wants me to point to a specific characters objects instead of writing one function that I can call to make both my characters use through filling in parameters.

MrMoke
02-14-2015, 03:05 PM
I will let you embellish :)

FWIW- You can use lists too, which adds "for all together" and " for all in order" to the mix.