PDA

View Full Version : Boom boom fail

HoffmanFarmsTx
06-15-2015, 05:53 PM
Argh! Took me ALL day to figure this out. Finally got help, but no way could I have done this by myself.

Seems like it should be a whole lot easier than what I am doing, but if programming is this hard, then I better get a BIG pay upgrade when I get competent!

shoff
06-16-2015, 10:59 AM
You will get it! It might help us to print out the instructions and highlight the important points, that way we don't miss anything and have to back track. Other than that, it's just creating those methods for each action which can be time consuming.

cmachua
06-21-2015, 01:17 AM
I can understand the frustration of trying to make methods work together. But after I mastered how to make methods for actions that will repeat over and over like the boomboom, I feel awesome because I know how beneficial this is going to be for future programming.

MrMoke
06-21-2015, 08:10 AM
Just Interested- Which class/campus is it that offers Alice, and are you using Alice2 or Alice3?

I'm also glad that your teacher encourages you all to use the Alice forums.

HoffmanFarmsTx
06-22-2015, 08:35 PM
Thank you all for your help. The software I downloaded says. 2.3.5 We are using it for Programming Logic and Design at Dallas Community College (online course). Kind of a "figure it out for yourself format" because it is a semester's worth of learning packed into 1 month!