PDA

View Full Version : Assignment 3

rkhorn
12-14-2017, 10:42 PM
The assignment I worked on today stumped me at first, especially moving multiple parts of an object while keeping orientation with other parts of the object, but I went back and looked at some of the custom methods used in the examples and things finally clicked. My mummy can can-can like a boss now.

AguiJu
12-14-2017, 11:21 PM
Omg were you able to get him to walk? I had so much trouble!! That's awesome you figured it out though I'm happy for you!

jkidd
06-15-2018, 01:34 AM
I had trouble making my mummy walk too, so instead, I made him drag from side to side while moving toward the Pharaoh!

jkidd

chickentree
06-15-2018, 03:26 PM
Omg were you able to get him to walk? I had so much trouble!! That's awesome you figured it out though I'm happy for you!

making a figure walk is a matter of turning or rolling its legs, or parts thereof, while the whole figure moves forward. Two hints:

when a step is done the leg needs to be back where it started realitive to the figure.
Don't move the leg or other subparts as they will become disconnected from the figure.

Mark

jlshousley
06-15-2018, 03:31 PM
I had my original #3 kicked back to me because I wasn't having the mummy walk forward. It was just floating forward. I had a hard time getting the mummy to walk too. Eventually, it helped that I had started assignment 4 because that talked about storyboarding it first. That idea (and youtube tutorials) helped me figure it out---I hope.