PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Cameras

Dameria
12-13-2009, 10:52 AM
I think it would be really cool if there were an option to have another camera, and then you could create a billboard type object within the world that could set it's texture map to the other camera. Then that square would act like a TV, where it would display the actions of the other camera, for instance it would be cool if you could have like a security game where you had camera set up in different places, and then a security room where there are a bunch of TV monitors displaying what is being showed through the other cameras perspectives.

zarfang8
12-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Yeah, I was thinking on the lines of this too. It would be great to have two cameras split across the screen for two-player games.

Actually, I really doubt this, but maybe you could somehow import a camera from requiered. But that's a like 1 in 500 chance.

cardsfan527
12-13-2009, 03:41 PM
I saved a camera as an object on my computer and reimported and had two cameras, but I do not know how to use both.

Delpenator
12-13-2009, 06:27 PM
hmmm... i tried that and that did work, but the only way I see being able to use the second camera is as a dummy object.:(

Dameria
12-13-2009, 06:48 PM
Ya I tried that method too and same results, they would have to implement it into part of the program, which is why I am asking in the suggestion box.

jediaction
03-28-2010, 08:55 AM
The game could be 3d