PDA

View Full Version : Help please!

aliceizfun
03-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi!

I am new to alice and the community:) and i needed some help on a new game i'm trying o make. First off how can you make an object that you can't pass through because all my objects can be passed through:mad:. Next how do you make a custom model and last how can you make enemies with weapons that can "harm" you they can walk around and you can "hurt'" them. Help please.:confused:

thanks,
aliceizfun

jediaction
03-28-2010, 09:47 AM
1: You need to put collisions like if object is within 2 meters of "object" turn away 1/2 revolutions

2: You can make a custom model in google sketchup then you need to convert it. You can get some oen else on the forums to do that.

3:Like I said on your other thread, you need to put bullets in there guns and make them set vehicle to the guns and make events saying if this bullet is within 1 meter of camera, do "hurt method"

Hope i helped

7yrold4Alice
07-11-2010, 05:32 PM
I no how to make the weapon stay with the enemy. click on the object that you want to move with the enemy.click on properties and look for the word: vehicle. it should be on world. set it to camera.

:(did it help?
sorry if its not right.

jediaction
07-12-2010, 02:11 PM
I no how to make the weapon stay with the enemy. click on the object that you want to move with the enemy.click on properties and look for the word: vehicle. it should be on world. set it to camera.

:(did it help?
sorry if its not right.

even quicker. Set vehicle to camera. You got it

jediaction
10-19-2010, 03:56 PM
np