PDA

View Full Version : Need Modal for new game...

madden
09-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Hey guys, so I have been working very hard on my new project... but I ran into a problem. I am lacking a great looking human modal... and this might be spoilers but if you could get one that looks something like this - http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/03/conduit0318.jpg
that would be really awesome. (Oh and if you help me I will be sure to put your name in credits, thanks guys) :)

debussybunny563
09-08-2010, 08:58 PM
You could possible modify this guy's texture, and it would look pretty nice.

GoGators
09-09-2010, 12:05 AM
If I had a name I might be able to find something!

jediaction
09-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Hey guys, so I have been working very hard on my new project... but I ran into a problem. I am lacking a great looking human modal... and this might be spoilers but if you could get one that looks something like this - http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/03/conduit0318.jpg
that would be really awesome. (Oh and if you help me I will be sure to put your name in credits, thanks guys) :)

Looks like Bad company 2 last level. But yah, looks like a rail shooter like Virtual Cops or Time Crisis. Looks good. Im making something similar to this. Depends on what your final project looks like but GREAT TO SEE YOUR BACK!

madden
09-09-2010, 11:47 PM
You could possible modify this guy's texture, and it would look pretty nice.

Dude that is perfect! Thanks man. Ill definitely credit you. :)

madden
09-09-2010, 11:48 PM
Looks like Bad company 2 last level. But yah, looks like a rail shooter like Virtual Cops or Time Crisis. Looks good. Im making something similar to this. Depends on what your final project looks like but GREAT TO SEE YOUR BACK!

Nope, not a rail shooter a full FPS. Hehe, I doubt any of you will get it, its not a very known game I don't think. :D

x2495iiii
09-10-2010, 02:08 AM
Dude that is perfect! Thanks man. Ill definitely credit you. :)

Credit zenteo, the original poster of the model. He was the one who converted it and cut it into functional subparts.

jediaction
09-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Nope, not a rail shooter a full FPS. Hehe, I doubt any of you will get it, its not a very known game I don't think. :D

Hmm i can think of not very known games but only the hard ones to make in alice. Oooh, this is gonna be good. Can't wait

madden
09-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Credit zenteo, the original poster of the model. He was the one who converted it and cut it into functional subparts.
Oh definitely, thanks for letting me know. :)

Hmm i can think of not very known games but only the hard ones to make in alice. Oooh, this is gonna be good. Can't wait

Thanks. I'm going to announce it soon... maybe today.

jediaction
09-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Great!

debussybunny563
09-10-2010, 02:08 PM
zenteo's made a TON of things on the forums (like the terrain builder), and his Counter Strike models (from which this polizei comes from) are excellent.

Good luck with your game! :D