PDA

View Full Version : [Release] FPS damage (first person) sprite for billboard

Fritz
09-22-2010, 11:04 PM
I whipped this up in photoshop for debussybunny563 to use in his FPS

Use if you want!

Result:
http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/8415/capture01lh.jpg

(I realize that in this pic it looks rather bad but in the alice environment, it looks hawt, darkened up a lot.
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5407/hitu.png

x2495iiii
09-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Not bad. I might make something like this myself in GIMP if I ever get around to working on an FPS type thing.

Fritz
09-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Not bad. I might make something like this myself in GIMP if I ever get around to working on an FPS type thing.

Looking at this now, I realized I used my crumpled paper brushes...rofl...now all i can see are those stupid folds and how retarded this looks

x2495iiii
09-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Have you tried using grunge brushes? They look like what you did, but with no folds.

And by the way, I have no idea what you're talking about. I see no folds. It looks fine. Don't insult yourself (especially if you don't deserve it).

Fritz
09-22-2010, 11:31 PM
Have you tried using grunge brushes? They look like what you did, but with no folds.

And by the way, I have no idea what you're talking about. I see no folds. It looks fine. Don't insult yourself (especially if you don't deserve it).

I just dislike how it turned out now as it doesn't have enough splatter, too much grunge.

EDIT: And I have a collection of 300+ grunge brushes :p

x2495iiii
09-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Brushes are how I do lots of my special effects, as nearly all of them are in the public domain.

I personally have lots of grunge AND splatter brushes. Woohoo.

You going to make a second one then?

Fritz
09-22-2010, 11:42 PM
Brushes are how I do lots of my special effects, as nearly all of them are in the public domain.

I personally have lots of grunge AND splatter brushes. Woohoo.

You going to make a second one then?

Maybe depends if i get that far in my fps

debussybunny563
09-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Nice. Looks sweet when imported into Alice.

If DensetsuNoKaboom isn't offended by the blood, I might use it.

Fritz
09-23-2010, 04:06 PM

Shouldn't be offended by blood if you play an FPS game but meh.

debussybunny563
09-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Shouldn't be offended by blood if you play an FPS game but meh.

Ah, well, I can't control other people's thoughts (or can I?), but for the general good, whatever. Meh.

DensetsuNoKaboom
10-02-2010, 07:04 PM

I might be offended, but you can go ahead and use it anyways, I won't be mad at you. As long as it doesn't affect gameplay itself too much, I'll be fine. I don't see why you have to be all dependent on my decisions.

I don't play FPS's much.