PDA

View Full Version : Which game do you want a Demo of?

madden
11-22-2010, 02:55 PM
I am going to let you guys play a short demo of one of my games, vote for which one you want. :)

Akira101
11-22-2010, 03:52 PM
The conduit, never tried the game, and would be cool to see it, CSS is too commonly used in my opinion. Plus the actual game is annoying with raging little kids half the time that curse and complain about every aspect of the game, which ruins it, like come on, even the original maker of CSS didn't like the game, and no kidding too (I'll save my even bigger rant for a later date.) DARK i don't know, at all. World of ? is obvious what it is, unless your trying to confuzzle us completly, and I've seen WoW way too much already from friends who play it alot.

Anyways my vote: The Conduit.

EDIT: NOOOO I VOTED FOR THE WRONG ONE, i was distracted about my complaints on CSS that i voted for it :p

madden
11-22-2010, 04:09 PM
The conduit, never tried the game, and would be cool to see it, CSS is too commonly used in my opinion. Plus the actual game is annoying with raging little kids half the time that curse and complain about every aspect of the game, which ruins it, like come on, even the original maker of CSS didn't like the game, and no kidding too (I'll save my even bigger rant for a later date.) DARK i don't know, at all. World of ? is obvious what it is, unless your trying to confuzzle us completly, and I've seen WoW way too much already from friends who play it alot.

Anyways my vote: The Conduit.

EDIT: NOOOO I VOTED FOR THE WRONG ONE, i was distracted about my complaints on CSS that i voted for it :p

Hmhmhmmhmm... uhh... these aren't legitament games... they are games that I am making, haha. The Conduit is a game I am making with Alice... (But it is based off of the real one) CSS I didn't even know was a real game. haha. Dark is a sidescroler that I am making, and World of ? has nothing to do with world of warcraft, its just a game... haha, sorry I guess I should have made that clearer. :)

Akira101
11-23-2010, 04:14 PM
Hmhmhmmhmm... uhh... these aren't legitament games... they are games that I am making, haha. The Conduit is a game I am making with Alice... (But it is based off of the real one) CSS I didn't even know was a real game. haha. Dark is a sidescroler that I am making, and World of ? has nothing to do with world of warcraft, its just a game... haha, sorry I guess I should have made that clearer. :)

This is the CSS game page, just information and some snapshots, there are plenty of vids on youtube on CSS.

CSS (Counter Strike Source) (http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/)

but the World of ? sounds mysterious, wonder what its about :confused:

shaydon
11-24-2010, 02:29 PM
This is the CSS game page, just information and some snapshots, there are plenty of vids on youtube on CSS.

CSS (Counter Strike Source) (http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/)

but the World of ? sounds mysterious, wonder what its about :confused:

lol i dont think the game is counterstrike :D