PDA

View Full Version : Final Project Instructions

JV018
11-29-2010, 01:41 PM
Does anybody have instructions and a rubric set up that would be willing to share. I'm having a difficult time coming up with something that mkaes sense. I teach a full semester high school course. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

Akira101
11-29-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm just a student myself, but this what i think a good final project could be.

A choice of an animated movie on something, or an interactive application, involving anything.

Movie could have a certain length and the interactive applications could have a certian number of things you can do. Each should have at least a certain number of functions, variables, and statements such as loop and if/else.

Marking I think should be on if its complete, meets requirements, realism (looks realistic with animations), its actual code depending on whether its efficent or a lot of uneccessary steps. Just if it met its overall requirements and if it was doing what it was supposed to do.

xtwistedmetal
11-29-2010, 06:00 PM
http://ww2.d155.org/clc/tdirectory/bseaver/Shared%20Documents/Intro%20to%20Computer%20Science/Alice%20Final%20Game%20Project.pdf

i just had to make a project using this. hope it helps or u can expand upon it and make it more points or something but hope it helps

zlehman
12-01-2010, 08:19 PM
me and a group are going to be doing a zoo for our final

alissiya
12-06-2010, 11:18 PM
i am very happy about that