PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished Model: Skybox

CoherentCharlie
01-13-2011, 05:25 PM
Hello, my fellow Alicians! CoherentCharlie here now new and improved! I have not only signed up to Blockland now, but also, The Orange Block! (http://theorangeblock.org) My name there is TEC without the K! People treat me as kind as Alicians treat me here! But enough about that! This is one of my unfinished models: A giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiant planet that is so huge, that if you resize it, it'll no longer be visible! In the background you'll see stars. Try moving forward. Notice anything? If so, then nice! That's why it's called a skybox. Skyboxes are so huge, that when you move, the sky moves along with you! Use this unfinished model to make billions of trillions of QUADRILLIONS of different outer space creations! Haaaaaave fun! ;) :D :)

arty-fishL
01-14-2011, 02:53 PM
Wait ... what on earth have you done here? When the world wasnt even playing and I moved about in the little preview window the rabbit started randomly bouncing and the sky, or if you move it away; the sphere moved with the camera, but not as the camera turned. :eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

CoherentCharlie
01-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Yeah. Sorry about that. It's normal. But this is an unfinished model. I should fix this bug after a few touches.

ryisrippin
02-02-2011, 04:32 PM
pretty chill topic