PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to do with this world...

zero00
04-21-2011, 09:41 PM
I can't come up with any ideas for what the player should fight here!

Also, I think I put the original post for this in the wrong place!

http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6293

TauTrumpsPi
04-21-2011, 09:49 PM
Well, dragons fly, maybe other flying swordsman, rocs (gigantic mythical birds), raptors... The possibilities are endless.

zero00
04-21-2011, 10:01 PM
Good ideas! I especially like the raptor idea.

I should mention the enemies don't have to be medieval-themed. They can be anything from giant robots to.... evil...household...furniture(actually giving that one some thought).

Anything goes as long as its fun to fight!

This game I made shows the degree of "un-realism" I'm thinking of.
http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6291

DensetsuNoKaboom
04-26-2011, 06:18 PM
Good ideas! I especially like the raptor idea.

I should mention the enemies don't have to be medieval-themed. They can be anything from giant robots to.... evil...household...furniture(actually giving that one some thought).

Anything goes as long as its fun to fight!

This game I made shows the degree of "un-realism" I'm thinking of.
http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6291

Evil household furniture is already in a videogame.

How about evil households?

reuben2011
04-26-2011, 07:25 PM
Just thinking of random nouns. What about evil...

buttons
scarves
cereal boxes
lanterns
ballet teachers
aglets (the plastic piece at the end of a shoelace)
[insert random noun]

debussybunny563
04-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Just thinking of random nouns. What about evil...

buttons
scarves
cereal boxes
lanterns
ballet teachers
aglets (the plastic piece at the end of a shoelace)
penguins

Fixed.

reuben2011
04-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Penguins.

Yes! :D

DensetsuNoKaboom
04-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Evil deoxyribonucleic acid.

Oh yeah.

debussybunny563
04-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Evil deoxyribonucleic acid.

Oh yeah.

Evil methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleuc ylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamyla rginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylpr olylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylp rolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyll ysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutam ylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylle ucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartyl prolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisol eucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylargi nylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreon ylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylgluta mylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglut aminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylis oleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasp araginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylgly cylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylala nylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvaly laspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylp rolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylpheny lalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylh istidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenyl alanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanyl aspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutami nylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycylt yrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalany lglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginy larginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylh istidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamylty rosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglut aminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylserylalanyl prolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisol eucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanyli soleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysyli soleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparag inylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionyll eucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalyl glutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonyl arginylserine.

Derp.

DensetsuNoKaboom
04-26-2011, 07:50 PM
Evil methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleuc ylphenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamyla rginyllysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylpr olylphenylalanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylp rolylglycylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyll ysylisoleucylaspartylthreonylleucylisoleucylglutam ylalanylglycylalanylaspartylalanylleucylglutamylle ucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenylalanylserylaspartyl prolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolylthreonylisol eucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucylargi nylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreon ylprolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylgluta mylmethionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglut aminyllysylhistidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylis oleucylglycylleucylleucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasp araginylleucylvalylphenylalanylasparaginyllysylgly cylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenylalanyltyrosylala nylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalylglycylvaly laspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalylp rolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylpheny lalanylarginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylh istidylasparaginylvalylalanylprolylisoleucylphenyl alanylisoleucylcysteinylprolylprolylaspartylalanyl aspartylaspartylaspartylleucylleucylarginylglutami nylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycylarginylglycylt yrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginylalany lglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginy larginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylh istidylleucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamylty rosylasparaginylalanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglut aminylglycylphenylalanylglycylisoleucylserylalanyl prolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysylalanylalanylisol eucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycylalanyli soleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysyli soleucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparag inylisoleucylglutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionyll eucylalanylalanylleucyllysylvalylphenylalanylvalyl glutaminylprolylmethionyllysylalanylalanylthreonyl arginylserine.

Derp.

Copypaster.

Evil...

*n00bs
*$ signs
*street lamps
*asparagus
*emoticons
*Tamagotchis
*sweat
*Mr. Saturns
*helicopters
*wireless adapters
*abstract concepts
*Alice objects
*flamingos
The list goes on and on...

But I still think evil DNA is scary.

Or how about...

EVIL DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE.

o_o

reuben2011
04-26-2011, 07:53 PM
I like evil abstract concepts. Although I don't think you would be able to get that world to "materialize" if you catch my drift.

arty-fishL
04-26-2011, 08:05 PM
EVIL DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE.:eek::eek: Oh no, its the evil hydroxylic acid

reuben2011
04-26-2011, 08:12 PM
How about evil acetylcholinesterase-inhibitors? They prevent your nerve cells from "resetting" after being "fired."

sfunk
04-26-2011, 08:24 PM
how about an evil flip flop or sandal :D

room14
04-26-2011, 11:16 PM
Evil Rainbows... 0.o

sfunk
04-27-2011, 02:48 PM
evil.....BABIES!!!!

DensetsuNoKaboom
05-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Evil bells.