PDA

View Full Version : Te1psum's FPS

iua
04-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Te1psum doesn't know how to create a thread so I am creating one for him where he can post all his FPS updates.

Te1psum
04-27-2011, 08:59 PM
The irony behind the gesture;
At the exact second you posted the thread, my computer decided to load the button. Thanks, though. I hope it was no trouble. Well, might as well use it. Here's what I have, and the description will follow shortly. I have to stare at my own Reply for exactly Ten Minutes before my useless machine can manage to upload my world. (I HATE THIS THING...)

iua
04-27-2011, 09:03 PM
Go to: http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6426
For Te1psum's FPS + Updates.
Sorry. The story for the duplicate thread is on the link above.

Te1psum
04-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Promised Description:

I am trying to make an FPS of Folsom Prison, where the Inmates seize control, continuing on to wage war on the PD and Military. All I have right now is one room, no Collision Detection, an M4a1 Burst-Fire, the Default Revolver, a Non-Functional Health System, a Countdown Clock of no function (Supposed to run for length of song), Bottomless Clips, a Soundtrack, and an extremely irritating useless tutorial. (Not worth activating). The controls are as follows; W, S, A, D (Forward, Back, Left, Right, respectively.), Q, E, (Turn Left or Right, respectively), F, (Melee), SPACE (Jump), 1, 2, (Swap 1:Pistol, Swap 2:M4a1) and you have to click the circle on the right in order to fire (Red=Pistol, Grey=M4a1). Any ideas, criticism, or editing feedback would work perfectly. All whose contributions get into the future updates will have a B.A. NPC named for them, a major role in the Prisoner Uprising, and maybe their own Sub-Faction within the Prisoners. (NOTE: To those who messaged me about hijacking Threads; I apologize, I did not know where to post, and was too oblivious to find the button.)