PDA

View Full Version : New Objects to use

sfunk
05-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Im going to start a new thread for a miscellaenous objects that i create, this model is my first atempt at making a person/enemy. it might be my last one since it takes around 4 hours or so to make, and it has poor axis for sub parts.

Poor axises for subparts

Appropiately named and vehicled sub parts

Let me know what you think

jediaction
05-04-2011, 08:13 PM
Feedback...

First Person Model

Pros:

At least it has color
Good cartoon model

Cons:

Horrible subparts
Axis lines are off
Ok model

Score

37/100 by Chrome Games
Im very sorry for your time but do you think you could fix the subparts? Those kinda make this object unusable...Almost everything on the model is messed up. You can try fixing it then repost it

sfunk
05-04-2011, 08:43 PM
well with google sketchup i ran into that problem multiple times, i'm not creating any new people objects due to that fact. You can't create a new axis for suparts, which was very irritating. if I ever start using another program for mdoels i'll re attempt another person model.

arty-fishL
05-04-2011, 08:55 PM
You can create a new axis for subparts, just use the axis tool.

sfunk
05-04-2011, 09:16 PM
how do you use it correctly? i tried but it kept reverting back to the original origin when i exported it?

arty-fishL
05-04-2011, 09:47 PM
You are probably using it correctly, it will just be your method of exporting or converting

sfunk
05-04-2011, 09:52 PM
alright, i'll check more into, i'll try finding a few videos on it too to see if they mention anything about exporting with multiple axis.