PDA

View Full Version : Stop the LIGHT!!!

sfunk
05-29-2011, 12:14 AM
Here is my newest game, this will hopefully bring back the good ol days of when you would go to the fair, and your mom would give you 5 bucks to play games, but there was always one game you would really want to win for its awesome prize, well beat this game for that awesome prize!!

Controls: use the mouse to click, you have to click the coin insert to start the game, and the stop button to stop the light.

WARNING There is a minor glitch that sometimes when the light is green, it sometimes doesnt count it as a win.

jediaction
05-29-2011, 07:45 AM
I will review it later, if I get the chance. Now I have 2 games to review from you. Please remind me what they are just in case in PM.

lolgast
05-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Game works good. But what's the goal of the game? Maybe you should build in prizes in money. And wasn't it supposed to get harder every good click? That part didn't work (if it was supposed to happen), or just a little bit.

sfunk
05-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Game works good. But what's the goal of the game? Maybe you should build in prizes in money. And wasn't it supposed to get harder every good click? That part didn't work (if it was supposed to happen), or just a little bit.

Im not sure what the problem is, but the game worked fine, it has money, and it does have a prize, the goal was to win atleast five times to get the prize, I think you may need to upgrade your alice to 2.2 and it does get harder everytime, the light moves faster each round. if anything, I will make a video proving that this game and push it to win it work completely fine.

lolgast
05-30-2011, 02:59 AM
You're right, I just played it on school, and now it did work. Somehow at my own computer it didn't, I also had to insert new money each time.

sfunk
05-30-2011, 11:00 AM
it might be the system it runs, but it should have worked fine, I tried getting all the possible glitches out of it before I posted it, I ran the program multiple times (more than thirty times, like I do with all my games) and it worked everytime. if you lose you have to put new money in, but if you win, you dont have to pay for that next round.

lolgast
05-30-2011, 12:23 PM
Weird. Now it DOES work at my own computer...

sfunk
05-30-2011, 01:04 PM
that is weird lol

jediaction
06-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Did you ask him before you posted it if he wanted you to post it. Anyway, I am reviewing it.

Feedback...

Pros:

Sounds
Addicting

Cons:

Pressing issue
Light detection

Overall

80/100 by Chrome Games

It was fun, but when I got to the green light the 3rd time, it said "Loser" and I stopped on it perfectly, it even showed it. There were no instructions in game, but I figured it out quickly because of watching my cousin rule at these games. This is good, but the one glitch needs to be fixed or else this game will never be playable.

sfunk
06-23-2011, 01:19 PM
thats what lolgast was mentioning his problem was too, any suggestions on fixing it? since it has worked fine for me, but it seems that some members have a hard time playing each others games for unknown reasons(im guessing just the system they are ran on are probably different)

jediaction
06-23-2011, 03:14 PM
I would have to look into it more. I can't right now. Sorry.:(

sfunk
06-23-2011, 04:17 PM
alright thanks for checking it out :) and if you are able to find out the mystery of why some games work for some members and is a dud for others, i'm sure more than just myself would be happy to have someone figure it out

jediaction
06-25-2011, 02:24 PM
It's all about the OS version, and the Alice Version. I am 99% sure. But anyway, everytime we have come to this problem, it was 99% of the time about the versions.

sfunk
06-25-2011, 04:06 PM
alright, if you ever find a solution, that would be an incredible feat, which would deserve a sticky on the forums

Mr Kidnapper
06-25-2011, 04:55 PM
I like how you hid the money as people. Though person 4 could be hidden a little better—it's almost completely off camera. I noticed that it works fine for me, though sometimes a light isn't detected, and after a specific number of tries, it crashes.

jediaction
06-25-2011, 05:09 PM
What about the money? btw, your next post is "100"

sfunk
06-25-2011, 05:18 PM
I like how you hid the money as people. Though person 4 could be hidden a little better—it's almost completely off camera. I noticed that it works fine for me, though sometimes a light isn't detected, and after a specific number of tries, it crashes.

yeah I couldn't really think of another place to hide it haha, but with the light problem, im not sure what is happening, but im glad it worked for you for the most part, and the crashing seems to be a random thing aswell, I just tried it again the other day and it happened to me, but I restarted alice and it worked fine after that.