PDA

View Full Version : walking animations

Elive
06-21-2011, 01:57 PM
I've just recently started using Alice 3 and was trying to find a walking method (procedure) for the Sims models. Although models in Alice 2.2 had this the ones is 3 don't seem to come with it. I was wondering if there are any models that do or if there is a way to create poses like in 2.2 to create a walking animation. I haven't been able to figure it out myself. Thanks for the help!

jediaction
06-21-2011, 06:11 PM
You can experiment in Alice with its animations. Click the subparts of a character by double clicking the parts of the body until they become highlighted in a yellow frame. Then with methods and move and turn functions, you can make the character move to certain positions. You can test it out, but it will take a while.

Mr Kidnapper
06-22-2011, 12:53 PM
The default walk anims aren't any good anyways. You really are better off making them yourself.

Elive
06-25-2011, 01:55 AM
Yeah, I'm just unsure about how to make poses in 3, in 2.2 the pose button was right there but I'm not exactly sure where it is in 3 or if it's even a button. I'm familiar with manipulating subparts and creating poses I just didn't see this option in 3. I feel stupid asking this because it's probably something simple that I'm missing. Sorry for my delayed response and thanks for the quick replies!