.magnum
.shotgun
.machine gun

TODO LIST
.add a grenade
.make the guns shoot actual bullets.

The unloaded ammo is -1 currently witch makes it have unlimited reloads
if you don't want unlimited ammo just change the unloaded ammo variable
to how ever many reloads you want the weapon to have.

CREDITS
x2495iiii for his shot gun and pistol model
fritz for the blood image

CONTROLS

W = forward
S = backward
A = left
D = right

(SPACE BAR) shoot
R = reload
Q = switch weapons
Z = center camera
x = crouch
P = pause

(UPARROW) turns cam upward
(DOWNARROW) turns cam downward
(LEFTARROW) turns cam leftward
(RIGHTARROW) turns cam rightward

beachbum111111
06-26-2011, 08:53 PM
um... Were is it?

ElectricKirby
06-26-2011, 10:25 PM
For shooting, reloading, etc., use a While event and put the shoot/reload/etc. method in the Begin section. As it is currently, I push Space 10 times before it finishes all ten shots, and it will keep shooting until Alice has caught up with my keystrokes.

sfunk
06-26-2011, 10:51 PM
you should use the "int" function to get rid of that decimal point if you don't want that to be in your game. (made a tutorail on how to do that if you don't know how to do it)

meeatpizza
06-27-2011, 08:39 AM
thanks for the advice I'll try to do that:)

And I don't know what you mean were is it.

meeatpizza
06-27-2011, 08:41 AM
There new version has crouching when you press x and the camera stands up when you press z.

meeatpizza
06-27-2011, 09:34 PM
There fixed the glitch where you would click the shooting button multiple times and it would keep going after you stop clicking pausing is messed up don't know how to fix it so I disabled the pause function for awhile until i fix it.

ElectricKirby
06-27-2011, 09:55 PM
Go to the World's properties and click on Seldom Used Properties. There should be a variable named speedMultiplier and its value should be 1. To pause, have the variable change to 0.

sfunk
06-27-2011, 10:17 PM
to get the "int" function, go to the world's functions and scroll to the bottom of the list and it should be there (and if you still don't know what it is, just go to my youtube channel which there is a link in my signature, and the first video to pop up will show you how to do it)

meeatpizza
06-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Thanks Kirby I've already tried that but when I do it pauses right but wont resume.

meeatpizza
06-29-2011, 12:28 AM
There made it so when your health goes under 75 it heals 1 health point every 3 seconds it only heals to 75 to make it more realistic.

I am going to make a variable that allows you to pick how much it will heal to and how long it takes to heal a health point

Fritz
07-07-2011, 01:14 AM
I see you used my FPS blood. Glad to see it's in use.

meeatpizza
07-08-2011, 08:28 PM
I forgot who made the blood screen thanks for telling me I will add credit in just a minute:D

jediaction
07-08-2011, 09:18 PM
No, sorry, I was the one who made the bloody screen. Look at my thread. He made this one, but he got the idea from me. I even have proof on that. Thats just smooth Fritz...you know I made mine a long time before yours...

http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6827

meeatpizza
07-08-2011, 09:42 PM
What I am confuzzeld

Is the one i have on my fps engine yours or fritz????

jediaction
07-09-2011, 11:33 AM
It's Fritz, but I was the first one to post an example of the system.

meeatpizza
07-09-2011, 11:36 AM
There I added a machine gun.

Changed the unloadedmachinegunammo variable to how many reloads you want the machine gun to have or put it as -1 to have unlimted reloads.

Jedi the blood screen I am using has no system I just got the image from fritz and made it
appear when the health goes below 25.

jediaction
07-09-2011, 11:46 AM
Ok, I under stand. But if you want 3 levels of blood then here you go. These are more modern blood splats. Fritz was the COD 4 type. If that is what you like then thats fine, but just incase, here are mine.

meeatpizza
07-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks jedi.

meeatpizza
07-09-2011, 12:43 PM
I fixed a glitch with the machine gun

Fritz
07-10-2011, 04:49 PM
No, sorry, I was the one who made the bloody screen. Look at my thread. He made this one, but he got the idea from me. I even have proof on that. Thats just smooth Fritz...you know I made mine a long time before yours...

http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6827

What the hell does that mean? I made mine 100% from scratch and released it. Methods too. And I got the idea from you? What a joke, blood has been around for years, how would I 'steal' it from you.

I made the png he's using and I'm taking credit for it. Got a problem, go cry please.

DensetsuNoKaboom
07-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Fritz, being right (if you are) gives you no right to be a jerk.

Fritz
07-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Fritz, being right (if you are) gives you no right to be a jerk.

Be a jerk? He just accused me of stealing his work. Which is utter bogus. If I was going to 'copy' someone's work, it would be quality, not that garbage.

DensetsuNoKaboom
07-11-2011, 06:24 AM
What the hell does that mean?

Got a problem, go cry please.

not that garbage.

-_-

jediaction
07-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Your acting like a troll. That is not bougus. I am talking about blood on screen in the community. plus, cooincidently you are making things that I make. Then, you say I think I am an alice God. I am just mad that you suddenly have a bloody screen and that you say my blood is garbage even when it is realistic as modern warfare 2s. who agrees with me, or does everyone think else wise.

thanks jedi

Your welcome

legolizard
07-11-2011, 11:40 AM
Couple things I would like to point out. One, you guys do realize that you are arguing over a bunch of 0's and 1's that we call images. Now if either of you were selling these pictures than it would be a different story, but based on what I have read you are not, so just get over it. Also Jediaction just because you made a realistic image of blood does not mean that those after you stole your work; the words pioneer and innovator come to mind, and not to be picky here or anything but based on the thread dates Fritz made his version first. In conclusion this thread was made by neither one of you nor was it created so that you guys could argue.

Now that, that is out of the way, Meatpizza I think your game is looking good so far. I think you should move the cross-hairs closer to the camera that they do not disappear, and the attachment below contains cross-hairs that have no black part.:)As a side note it is kind of hard to see when you first import it.

jediaction
07-11-2011, 12:48 PM
All I can say is.."I know"

He made his first(apparently), but I posted first. Thats reality, and yes, innovation is good, but when no one says anything about other peoples work, thats wrong. So, just drop this conversation "Fritz" so when you come back, there is nothing to argue about. Because there is nothing. Cross airs is a good idea to.

Fritz
07-11-2011, 02:49 PM
All I can say is.."I know"

He made his first(apparently), but I posted first. Thats reality, and yes, innovation is good, but when no one says anything about other peoples work, thats wrong. So, just drop this conversation "Fritz" so when you come back, there is nothing to argue about. Because there is nothing. Cross airs is a good idea to.

I said I was glad to see my blood was in use. Quit putting words in my mouth.

Deidara1BG
07-11-2011, 04:54 PM
What?
Come on Jedi,this is stupid now.It's like saying "Hey,you have guns in your FPS,obviously you are copying me".I undestand if he copied the whole thing,but he said he made it 100% from scratch.
You made a bloody screen first,but that dosent mean it will be the only one...

jediaction
07-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Were done talking about this already. I am telling you this(assuming that you think that I am still talking about this), because everyone will keep commenting about it. Just stick to the origional thread.

x2495iiii
07-11-2011, 05:41 PM
What?
Come on Jedi,this is stupid now.It's like saying "Hey,you have guns in your FPS,obviously you are copying me".I undestand if he copied the whole thing,but he said he made it 100% from scratch.
You made a bloody screen first,but that dosent mean it will be the only one...

^ This.

Except he didn't make a bloody screen first. That's one of the most overused concepts in literally all action games, with or without guns.

Also, he's one to talk, being the guy who regularly copies existing ideas (Modern Warfare, Mirror's Edge, Halo, Halo 2, Windows 7, even Resident Penguin)

jediaction
07-11-2011, 10:39 PM
Copying? Those are on purpose and those are a completey different story. You don't get the point.:mad: This is about bloody screens in Alice. You know what, this has gone far enogh. I don't care anymore.

x2495iiii
07-12-2011, 01:15 AM
You don't get the point.:mad:

What would that point be?

room14
07-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Great minds think alike. No one copied anyone. Can we stop this?:(

ElectricKirby
07-12-2011, 03:49 AM
To add to the conversation......

Sony should sue Apple since Sony made the portable music player first.

Fairchild should sue Nintendo since Fairchild made the first cartridge-based videogame console.

Innovation is the key to advancement. If everyone got mad over "copied ideas," then we'd go nowhere as a society, or a race.

So if someone made a bloody screen for Alice, someone else should be allowed to as well, as long as it's not a blatant copypasta, of course. That's innovation.

room14
07-12-2011, 04:51 AM
note: fritz made the bloody screen first.

Is it just me or does fritz have constant bad attitude to jedi?:(
I mean sure, he gets annoying sometimes (no offence) but you don't need to get to the point where you yell.

ElectricKirby
07-12-2011, 05:17 AM
Okay, so I looked at both screens, and now I think you two are just being children. They're not even similar. So there is no instance of blatant copypasta. Fritz made the screen in question, AND POSTED IT FIRST (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=5063), and Jedi came in and accused Fritz of copypasta.
Personally, I thought Jedi was pretty cool, but now he needs to grow up some.

Just my two cents.

arty-fishL
07-12-2011, 07:19 AM
OH NO, I just made a really bad looking blood overlay - does that mean I have committed an act of plagiarism. Does that mean Fritz and Jedi are superior to me. Does that mean I stole their thoughts from within their brains. Have I ruined the entire collection of FPSs in existance. Are we all going to die?

ElectricKirby
07-12-2011, 07:27 AM
OH NO, I just made a really bad looking blood overlay - does that mean I have committed an act of plagiarism. Does that mean Fritz and Jedi are superior to me. Does that mean I stole their thoughts from within their brains. Have I ruined the entire collection of FPSs in existance. Are we all going to die?

I lol'ed

jediaction
07-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Okay, so I looked at both screens, and now I think you two are just being children. They're not even similar. So there is no instance of blatant copypasta. Fritz made the screen in question, AND POSTED IT FIRST (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=5063), and Jedi came in and accused Fritz of copypasta.
Personally, I thought Jedi was pretty cool, but now he needs to grow up some.

Just my two cents.

You guys just never quit do you. Grow up? THIS IS A BLOODY screen! Not a game. Can we just stop this. I say I am done talking about this. I was just mad because of the way he said it. Keep this thread to the origional topic!

Actually, that is pretty good. Sorry for the triple post. I will change it latee.

Is it just me or does fritz have constant bad attitude to jedi?:(
I mean sure, he gets annoying sometimes (no offence) but you don't need to get to the point where you yell.

Yes he does. Always bad attitude towards me. I don't know what it is, but I doubt its about a comment I made.

x2495iiii
07-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Great minds think alike.

No they don't. If they did, we'd have a very underused patent office.

Because yelling is clearly audible from the scary letters on the screen.

I thought Jedi was pretty cool, but now he needs to grow up some.

Yes.

does that mean I have committed an act of plagiarism. Does that mean Fritz and Jedi are superior to me. Does that mean I stole their thoughts from within their brains. Have I ruined the entire collection of FPSs in existance. Are we all going to die?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Eventually.

In that order.

You guys jist never quit do you. Grow up? THIS IS A BLOODY screen! Not a game. Can we just stop this. I say I am done talking about this. I was just mad because of the way he said it. Keep this thread to the origional topic!

Actually, that is pretty good. Sorry for the triple post. I will change it latee.

Yes he does. Always bad attitude towards me. I don't know what it is, but I doubt its about a ccomment I made.

Whoosh. The spelling, the grammar, the punctuation.

Anyway, I say you're better off not accusing anyone of copying, stealing, or getting inspired by your work unless there's concrete, obvious proof. Like if the comments, variable names, customized additions, etc. are the same.

And if meeatpizza is still here, apologies for diverging so much. Gotta admit, it's pretty hilarious, though.

jediaction
07-12-2011, 04:28 PM
Whoosh. The spelling, the grammar, the punctuation.

I warned already. I was typing it on the phone, so, oh well. I will fix it now, that I am on a PC.

jediaction
07-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Anything I can help with Meaty?

room14
07-12-2011, 11:42 PM
Because yelling is clearly audible from the scary letters on the screen.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. :D

meeatpizza
07-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Thanks Jedi I don't need anything now but I'll ask if I need anything.

DensetsuNoKaboom
07-13-2011, 05:19 AM

Suuure it is. :rolleyes:

jediaction
07-13-2011, 08:33 AM
thanks Jedi i don't need anything now but ill ask if i need anything

Ok

x2495iiii
07-13-2011, 09:13 AM

And what's the highest? Bathos? Good luck working that into a conversation.

DensetsuNoKaboom
07-13-2011, 01:06 PM
No, sarcasm is third lowest, bathroom is second lowest, and bad puns are lowest.

Good puns are highest.

jediaction
07-13-2011, 02:02 PM
I don't want to keep fighting, but I just realized something. I was looking for an old alice file, and there was a bloody screen hit when you got hit in my "Hero's Mission 1".soo.....lol

x2495iiii
07-13-2011, 05:43 PM
And what's the highest? Bathos? Good luck working that into a conversation.

No, sarcasm is third lowest, bathroom is second lowest, and bad puns are lowest.

Good puns are highest.

You Fail English Forever.

meeatpizza
08-06-2011, 07:43 PM
I made it so the so when your health gets below 25 the blood screen pluses I am going to add heart beats to it some time in the future.

I named my engine WaVE!!:D the a is not a capital :eek:

DensetsuNoKaboom
08-06-2011, 08:03 PM
You Fail English Forever.

Bathos isn't that low.

meeatpizza
10-07-2011, 10:10 PM
I fixed the cross hairs......

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

bumenot
10-08-2011, 07:21 PM
There made it so when your health goes under 75 it heals 1 health point every 3 seconds it only heals to 75 to make it more realistic.

I am going to make a variable that allows you to pick how much it will heal to and how long it takes to heal a health point

my web site :

y8 (http://www.y8.fm/) | Miniclip (http://www.miniclip.fm/) | y3 (http://www.y3.fm/) | friv (http://www.friv.gs/) | ben10 (http://www.ben10.fm/) | y8 (http://www.y8on.com) | kizi (http://www.kizi.ws) | y8 (http://www.y8online.com) |y3 (http://www.y3home.com) | y8 (http://www.y8o8.com) | pogo (http://www.pogo.gs)

meeatpizza
10-08-2011, 08:36 PM
whats heck you noob???

DensetsuNoKaboom
10-09-2011, 10:58 AM
whats heck you noob???

Heck is where bad people go when they die.

The noob, on the other hand, is Another Stupid Spambot.