PDA

View Full Version : Proudest object made to date

sfunk
06-30-2011, 05:29 PM
here is a walther PPS handgun I made using blender, it took about 3 to 4 hours to complete, I tried adding a great amount of detail to the object as I possibly could, there are a few faces that over lapped which caused few minor spots to be transparent, but this is my favorite object I made so far, hope you enjoy it.

EDIT: I will be making a magazine clip for this gun, but if you just want the gun, download this version for now.
-download the waltherclip to get the clip along with the gun

Updated version

legolizard
06-30-2011, 05:57 PM
Excellent model, the only thing I think you should change( since some people a lazy and don't feel like using the resize method;such as me:p) would be to lengthen the "body tip" so that it looks more like the barrel of a pistol as your pulling back the slide to reload, but I'm not a gun expert so,eh.

I really liked the hand grip by the way.

sfunk
06-30-2011, 06:24 PM
well the walther PPS actually doesn't even have a out stretch barrel like I made already, the barrel I believe is suppose to be vehicled to the slide since it,s an internal barrel, so the barrel moves with the slide.

legolizard
06-30-2011, 07:25 PM
Oh see I'm not a gun guy.

sfunk
06-30-2011, 07:49 PM
well I wanted to make the model as detail as I possibly could so I tried figuring out everything about it

legolizard
06-30-2011, 07:59 PM
Believe me I understand exactly how you feel.

sfunk
06-30-2011, 08:34 PM
yep, but thanks for the kudos on this model!

sfunk
06-30-2011, 09:42 PM
WARNING:MAY CAUSE EXTREME NOSTALGIA
If this problem persists, don't worry, just go plug in your old nintendo and play some zelda :)

x2495iiii
07-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Nice work on all three counts.

sfunk
07-01-2011, 01:00 PM
Thanks, blender is so useful, it's a challenging system to figure out at first, but once you get a hang of it, it just allows almost anything to be made

NEW ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

here is an accuarate chess board, the base,dark and light squares are all changeable in color

and a new knife(combat style)

sfunk
07-02-2011, 05:53 AM
teaser picture: Upcoming model, can you guess what it is going to be?

TauTrumpsPi
07-02-2011, 07:41 AM
Mario! And you should have a Luigi texture for him too:);):p

jediaction
07-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Thats gonna be a good model. Already have ideas. But I am working on Halo 2 so no.

Model Review...

Chess Board

Pros:

Color Change avalible
Good Polycount model
Good Axis
Fully functioning
Checkers tile color change avalible to

Cons:

Nothing.

Overall

100/100 by Chrome Games

There is nothing to complain about. This model has great color functions. Tiles work, they can change colors, good axis point, and a great polygon count. This model is perfect in it's category and definatly deserves it's score. Good job sfunk!

Model Review...

Knife1

Pros:

Full model
Good Color
Good Polygon count

Cons:

Minor Axis issues

Overall

95/100 by Chrome Games

Good model also, like all your others. The axis on the blade isn't perfect which could get in the way, but it is super minor. This is great for FPS games when holding a knife, so I definatly recommend this model. Good Job.

Model Review...

Walther clip

Pros:

Smooth Edges
Removable Clip and Clip slot
Full Color
Good Polygon Count

Cons:

Minor Axis issues

Overall

99/100 by Chrome Games

This is a good model, a very good one. It has full detail, full color and a clip with a clip hole! This is a uniqe model because of the clip whole, and that gives it a great score. The trigger axis is not perfect but that should not get in the way. Keep up the good work. I will stop my tripple post now.

sfunk
07-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the reviews!!

The finished 2D mario model is complete!
WARNING: model is not meant to have movable subparts, meant for a back ground character
(I made him so I could have him make a cameo in one of my tutorials :)

jediaction
07-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Sweet! I will review tommorow. Watching Transformers 3

sfunk
07-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Sweet! I will review tommorow. Watching Transformers 3

Awesome! I'm planning on seeing that this week. and the mario model is not meant to be really used as an actual character. just a back drop object I made for a tutorial im doing.

jediaction
07-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Movie was good, very different. Now about your mario.
I am not going to review it but It is cool. It isn't that useful though because of the 2dness...

sfunk
07-05-2011, 10:19 PM
here is an 870 MCS (modular combat shotgun)
I modified slightly to make it look a little better and added a reload chamber and shot release

-Hope you enjoy the model
-made a shotgun shell as well

sfunk
07-06-2011, 12:01 AM
9mm Bullet and 50mm Bullet, Hope you enjoy

Crusader
07-06-2011, 03:21 AM
Excellent work. Just got a couple of things to say. One, if an object is 2D, then it is called a sprite, if it is 3D then it is a model. Two, think you can do a Walther P99 for me, and the rest of the community for that matter, and make it of the same kind of attention to detail as the first object you posted on this thread, except have the clip part of the object this time?

Crusader
07-06-2011, 04:19 AM
Excellent work. Just got a couple of things to say. One, if an object is 2D, then it is called a sprite, if it is 3D then it is a model. Two, think you can do a Walther P99 for me, and the rest of the community for that matter, and make it of the same kind of attention to detail as the first object you posted on this thread, except have the clip part of the object this time?

Oh, yeah, and I could also use a Joanna Dark model. In case you have no idea who I'm talking about, she's the main protagonist of the Perfect Dark series. I could also use a model or two for dataDyne troopers (dataDyne is an evil hypercorporation in the Perfect Dark series, and yes, that is the proper capitalization for the company name). And yes, I know I'm up bright and early today. If you're in need of reference material, just look up "Perfect Dark" on Google Images. Oh, yeah, and I could also use a Laptop Gun. Yeah, that's right. Laptop Gun. A laptop computer, submachine gun and sentry turret all in one. Awesome! Look it up on Perfect Wiki. It is a wiki for Perfect Dark, basically. And that Laptop Gun better be able to take on all 3 forms.

legolizard
07-06-2011, 11:35 AM
That is kind of a tall order there Crusader, I mean I'm sure sfunk could do these things, but a laptop that morphs into a gun?

sfunk
07-06-2011, 03:21 PM
Oh, yeah, and I could also use a Joanna Dark model. In case you have no idea who I'm talking about, she's the main protagonist of the Perfect Dark series. I could also use a model or two for dataDyne troopers (dataDyne is an evil hypercorporation in the Perfect Dark series, and yes, that is the proper capitalization for the company name). And yes, I know I'm up bright and early today. If you're in need of reference material, just look up "Perfect Dark" on Google Images. Oh, yeah, and I could also use a Laptop Gun. Yeah, that's right. Laptop Gun. A laptop computer, submachine gun and sentry turret all in one. Awesome! Look it up on Perfect Wiki. It is a wiki for Perfect Dark, basically. And that Laptop Gun better be able to take on all 3 forms.

Well normally people are nice when they ask for an object, but I don't do people objects, and the clip was part of the handgun? and for the laptop gun, the best to be done with that is have a submachine gun, a laptop, and a sentry gun separate, and make it look like it's all together.

Crusader
07-08-2011, 01:01 PM
That is kind of a tall order there Crusader, I mean I'm sure sfunk could do these things, but a laptop that morphs into a gun?

Are you kidding!? The Laptop Gun is awesome! If you have no idea about the kind of awesomeness that is the Laptop Gun, go out and buy Perfect Dark Zero for Xbox 360, or download the original Perfect Dark off of Xbox LIVE Arcade or even buy it for Nintendo 64 (Hopefully, if you get the original Nintendo 64 version, you have an expansion pak in your console, because without it, its more like a multiplayer demo).

Crusader
07-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Well normally people are nice when they ask for an object, but I don't do people objects, and the clip was part of the handgun? and for the laptop gun, the best to be done with that is have a submachine gun, a laptop, and a sentry gun separate, and make it look like it's all together.

Oh, now I see the thing about the clip being part of the pistol. Sorry about that. Also for the Laptop Gun, I'm sure it's possible as a singular object, but it would obviously need a lot of parts and a fine eye for detail.

legolizard
07-08-2011, 01:48 PM
Are you kidding!? The Laptop Gun is awesome! If you have no idea about the kind of awesomeness that is the Laptop Gun, go out and buy Perfect Dark Zero for Xbox 360, or download the original Perfect Dark off of Xbox LIVE Arcade or even buy it for Nintendo 64 (Hopefully, if you get the original Nintendo 64 version, you have an expansion pak in your console, because without it, its more like a multiplayer demo).

I am not saying that it is not cool, quite the contrary I think it is a very neat device. I am saying however, that it is slightly "over the top," for what Alice can handle.

sfunk
07-08-2011, 03:34 PM
well with the laptop gun, if you really want it to be one object, im guessing around 50 sub parts if you really want to make it look like it is "morphing" if not, the simple way would just get a lap top model, and the two gun models, vehicle them together, and just have the other two showing false.(the reason for around 50 sub parts is you would have your three main models, but then you would have to have all the parts that move to make it look like its morhping

jediaction
07-11-2011, 10:21 AM
The community? anyway, we would probably like to seemore. The bullets are sweet. I got the coolest idea to do with them. Btw, I'm typing this from a phone

sfunk
07-11-2011, 03:52 PM
The community? anyway, we would probably like to seemore. The bullets are sweet. I got the coolest idea to do with them. Btw, I'm typing this from.a phone

glad they are able to help with that!