PDA

View Full Version : Second attempt at making a person model

sfunk
07-14-2011, 05:14 AM
I tried making a Link model from the zelda series to use.,I did every part of this model myself, all the way from mesh configuring to texturing. (first time texturing such a difficult object)

ElectricKirby
07-14-2011, 05:22 AM
e.o
Is that a... mustache?

jediaction
07-14-2011, 10:54 AM
e.o
Is that a... mustache?

....I will review it

Feedback...

3D Link Model

Pros:

Low Poly
Good Looking on behind(I'm not talking about the butt)
Good Subparts

Cons:

Bad Texture
Bad Main Axis

Overall

65/100 by Chrome Games

This model is so much better than your last, but the main axis is bad. The textures are low but good enough at a distance, but the face is just unacceptable. The back of the model looks good but it got bad towards the front. Just fix it up a bit before reposting, but I know how hard it is to make a person so I appreaciate it. You doing better.

x2495iiii
07-14-2011, 12:52 PM
It does look like a mustache from a distance. Still, it's vastly superior to anything could do.

Mine'd probably look more like it was made of legos and cardboard boxes.

sfunk
07-14-2011, 02:14 PM
how is the axis bad? each subpart rotates exactly where a humans body part would rotate? unless you mean the entire object as a whole? which can be easily fixed by dummying it to a camera

EDIT: here is an example to show you that this object has perfect pivot points, all I did was rotate the sub parts with the tumble function and captured poses, it took less then a minute to do.

jediaction
07-15-2011, 07:19 PM
ok. ok.

Mr Kidnapper
07-16-2011, 04:39 AM
e.o
Is that a... mustache?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA....
-

sfunk
07-16-2011, 05:28 AM
It does look like a mustache from a distance. Still, it's vastly superior to anything could do.

Mine'd probably look more like it was made of legos and cardboard boxes.

Thanks X, and Mr. Kidnapper, whats the deal with your post?