PDA

View Full Version : FPS System

jediaction
07-17-2011, 06:54 PM
This is my new and improved FPS system. Full gun animations. Peeking left and right. Reloading. Muzzle Flash. Crouching. Bloody Screen. FULL Ranking system. XP is coming

Hope you enjoy! Please say your opinion on it. There are two test dummies. Just keep shooting them to make the XP go up. I made the XP bar go up fast to save time. What is funny is that you can rank hack. Go ahead and rank up everybody. The reloading is super realistic, so if you are reloading on an empty clip, he cocks back the gun. If the gun still has bullets, then it wont(just liked COD). My goal is to get the ranking system to save so you can actually play the game over and over again and it will rank you up!!!!!!!!!That sounds cool to me, but what are everyone elses opinions?

Shoot the enemies legs to knock them down, then just keep shooting at them for XP. There is also realistic gun bobbing!

Alright. Unlockable camo is here! Enjoy! The file size hasn't changed much at all making this still super innovative!

UPDATE I fixed the instant gun repositioning when reloading and walking. When you are walking and reloading, the animation continues on its own.

"Enter" hurts yourself...but you can't die yet
"R" Reloads"
"Q" and "E" peeks left and right
"C" Crouches
"LMB" Fires
"Z" Knifes
"Space Bar" Jumps

FEATURES

Realistic Gun Bobbing
Breathing
2 Different Reloading Animations
Complete Ranking System(Does not save yet)
Peeking System
Crouching System
Knifing(beta)
Realistic Gun Fire and Blowback animations(Realistic Muzzle Flash)
Bloody Screen System(Press Enter to test)
Camera Movement(Shooting, and reloading)
Gun Sway System(Ish)
Death Animation
Adding XP text
Unlockables(Camo and Perks)

sfunk
07-17-2011, 06:55 PM
you didn't give a link or download on your thread?

EDIT: I checked it out, the animations were nice and fluid, the aiming is good as long as you have the mouse in the middle of the screen when it starts, if not it gets thrown off(maybe make a calibrator at the beginning to set it correctly everytime?) but if you have the mouse in the middle of the screen it works perfectly fine, I tried walking in the game, but the movements were all screwed up, (not sure if you got around to actually making that work yet or not), I couldn't find the test dummies you were talking about so I couldn't try that out, that hit system looked neat, so I would give it a 4 out of 5 for now since it looks good, but since I couldn't find the dummies it made it hard to check out everything you talked about. (and the walther is looking good lol)

EDIT #2: okay I found the bady guys, it was hard to find since you can't really turn around or walk normally

jediaction
07-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Everyone knows about the aming problem, and lol, you couldn't find the enemies. I know the walking is messed up. It all depends on where you start, plus, the file was always there. Half the stuff your talking about does not make sense........but....Thanks for trying it out. Let me upload a new version. Plus, I will see if Arty or Zone can make it save the Ranks...Plus, did you see the ranking system or the health?? Read the full post

sfunk
07-18-2011, 03:42 PM
It's appearant you didn't read my full post, I said I found the bad guys, they didn't do anything except stand there, and when you shot them, nothing happened, the walking was messed up, I said the health system looked nice, my post made sense, you just didn't read it. And when you first posted the thread the file wasn't there, either there was a pending download going still or it just wasn't uploaded yet

jediaction
07-18-2011, 04:13 PM
I read it twice, so..yes, I did read it. They don't do anything yet. Why would they? AI systems take a while to make. Yes, when I uplaoded the file, it was 60 seconds after the thread, but you just happened to open the thread within 60 seconds, which I find very funny. Anyway, I am adding one more enemy, and sounds are coming. Plus, the gun flash is improved, and animations are improved.

zero00
07-18-2011, 07:43 PM
I just noticed a little bug. When I shoot the gun, the camera moves up a little (which is a nice effect) but it doesn't go back down. So I have to move the mouse further and further down until it ends up on the taskbar.

jediaction
07-18-2011, 08:26 PM
Thats not a bug. I know that, I will fix that later.

legolizard
07-18-2011, 08:31 PM
The animations are really smooth. For saving just use the "IO tool", by Arty fishL, it's pretty self-explanatory.

jediaction
07-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Yah. Thanks

zero00
07-18-2011, 08:44 PM
Would you mind if I modify your game a little?

jediaction
07-18-2011, 09:53 PM
Well, first of all, it isn't a game. It is just a system. Second of all, I knew someone would ask, but its still on production. Its glitchy so maybe wait till I fix it up more. If you want, you can use it, that is why I made it.

Nighthawk0973
07-19-2011, 12:54 PM
The W,S,A,D movements are messed up in V2... D = forward, S = Right, A = Backward, W = Left....

Also, could you add something where you press a button a disable the mouselook until the button is pressed again? I come into issues where my mouse reaches the edge of the screen and that makes turning impossible. :(

jediaction
07-19-2011, 01:38 PM
The W,S,A,D movements are messed up in V2... D = forward, S = Right, A = Backward, W = Left....

Also, could you add something where you press a button a disable the mouselook until the button is pressed again? I come into issues where my mouse reaches the edge of the screen and that makes turning impossible. :(

Oops! Forgot to fix the movement in version two. I will add that option now.

EDIT: Fixed

Nighthawk0973
07-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Cool :D

jediaction
07-22-2011, 10:07 AM
Any suggestions for story. I am planning to make this a full game. The ranking will work. I have plans.

Nighthawk0973
07-22-2011, 12:51 PM
Nope sorry :(

I'm not really that good at making storys :D

jediaction
07-22-2011, 01:35 PM
ok.

sfunk
07-22-2011, 05:23 PM
Well im guessing youur ranking system is your typical arny ranking, so something probably dealing with a soldier, maybe add a twist to it though

Nighthawk0973
07-22-2011, 06:08 PM
You should make it take longer to rank up however.

sfunk
07-22-2011, 08:36 PM

I think he said he had it set up like that so you can see the effect of leveling quicker than having it set up normally

Nighthawk0973
07-22-2011, 09:53 PM
Well if that wasn't that wasn't the case than he has the post there :)

sfunk
07-22-2011, 10:21 PM
I finally got to your updated version, the A,W,S,D movements are still pretty terrible, the ranking system works well, and is pretty cool that you got it to work so well in Alice, aiming doesn't always work

Good:
-Animations for the most part as good as they can get in Alice
-normal FPS elements(mouse aiming included)
-Ranking System
-File size is not bad for what you have so far

Bad:
-the mouse aiming needs to be fixed to make your game more enjoyable
-walking around is almost pointless at this point since all the controls are practically swapped to move
-your knifing animation needs a little work
-Bullet detection is clunky and clumbsy at this point in time

Summary: This is a good start, needs some work in alot of areas, but once you get those things fixed, your system will look good. The file size is decent for the amount of content on the system, so if your looking for a good system to start out with if your interested in creating an FPS in alice, this would be a good engine to start with once those main issues are fixed.

zero00
07-23-2011, 02:38 AM
I modified your game system. I added a few things, but nothing too extreme. :D
(A method in the world called "ListofChangesMade" will provide a list of changes I have done)

Edit: Almost forgot, Press P to Pause. It also lets you move your mouse back in position.

jediaction
07-24-2011, 12:20 PM

Yes, read my post and you will understand why it is so quick.

I modified your game system. I added a few things, but nothing too extreme. :D
(A method in the world called "ListofChangesMade" will provide a list of changes I have done)

Edit: Almost forgot, Press P to Pause. It also lets you move your mouse back in position.

Ok, cool. Thank you for the sounds. I tried to get them working, but it seems you are a lot better at it than I am, thank you very much! Also, what did you do to the ranking system? It's all messed up. I fixed it anyway, also, did you move the rank texts? There is a reason they were so far from the edge of the screen. lol. Also...did you make it so when you rank up it gets a little harder to rank up? If so, that is exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!

jediaction
07-24-2011, 12:24 PM
I finally got to your updated version, the A,W,S,D movements are still pretty terrible, the ranking system works well, and is pretty cool that you got it to work so well in Alice, aiming doesn't always work

Good:
-Animations for the most part as good as they can get in Alice
-normal FPS elements(mouse aiming included)
-Ranking System
-File size is not bad for what you have so far

Bad:
-the mouse aiming needs to be fixed to make your game more enjoyable
-walking around is almost pointless at this point since all the controls are practically swapped to move
-your knifing animation needs a little work
-Bullet detection is clunky and clumbsy at this point in time

Summary: This is a good start, needs some work in alot of areas, but once you get those things fixed, your system will look good. The file size is decent for the amount of content on the system, so if your looking for a good system to start out with if your interested in creating an FPS in alice, this would be a good engine to start with once those main issues are fixed.

Are you serious? Reviewing? This is not even a game. I said it "IT IS NOT FINISHED." Does anyone read the main posts????Ever? I did not need a review because this is not done. I know the Knifing Animation is bad, it's just not finished yet. But, I guess, thanks for the input.

zero00
07-24-2011, 01:52 PM
Ok, cool. Thank you for the sounds. I tried to get them working, but it seems you are a lot better at it than I am, thank you very much!
:D
Also, what did you do to the ranking system? It's all messed up. I fixed it anyway, also, did you move the rank texts? There is a reason they were so far from the edge of the screen. lol.
I just added a method called "RANKUP" that should make the code a little easier to make! Less Copying and Pasting! I hope it helps! :D (BTW, I looked at the version of the system I gave you. It seems I put some of them in the wrong order. I forgot about the first rank. :p) I think...
Also...did you make it so when you rank up it gets a little harder to rank up? If so, that is exactly what I wanted. Thank you so much!
Sure, why not? \(_o)/

jediaction
07-24-2011, 03:51 PM
Wait..you did?

sfunk
07-24-2011, 04:09 PM
Are you serious? Reviewing? This is not even a game. I said it "IT IS NOT FINISHED." Does anyone read the main posts????Ever? I did not need a review because this is not done. I know the Knifing Animation is bad, it's just not finished yet. But, I guess, thanks for the input.

Well you said it was a game engine for people to use, which if you read my "review" it would make since with everything I said, I said it was good content for an FPS for anyone to start off with

jediaction
07-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Well you said it was a game engine for people to use, which if you read my "review" it would make since with everything I said, I said it was good content for an FPS for anyone to start off with

Yes, but it has no need for a review.

sfunk
07-24-2011, 05:11 PM
if people are actually interested in someone's engine, it is nice to have a review on it so those who want to use can get an idea of what needs to be imporved and what does not, and it's just a review, calm down, you review random stuff all the time

jediaction
07-24-2011, 05:41 PM
You are missing the point. This is an Engine "Beta." I review "games"

sfunk
07-24-2011, 05:53 PM
I told my opinion of what I thought of your engine, simple as that, if you don't like it, well get over it, because it isn't a big deal, and it's not like I made it out to sound horrible, I gave the good, I gave the bad, and I also reccommended it to those looking for a place to start on their own FPS, which is what an FPS system is normally meant to do, unless you were just shoving it in people's faces to show off, which I highly doubt you were doing, so take it for what it is

jediaction
07-24-2011, 10:10 PM
Jeesh, calm down. I just thought you were reviewing it as a finished product.

zero00
07-24-2011, 11:33 PM
Wait..you did?
Did what?

jediaction
07-25-2011, 09:33 AM
Made the ranking get harder evrry rank?

zero00
07-25-2011, 10:14 AM
:confused: I didn't change that. At least, I don't think I did...

jediaction
07-25-2011, 11:49 AM
OK. Do you know how?

zero00
07-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Make it harder to get to each rank? You could have it so that the bar increases more slowly as one progresses through the ranks. I haven't played Call of Duty, so I don't know how they do that.

jediaction
07-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Well, thats what I was asking, yah, more slowly. You don't need to play it, just make it go a little slower each time.

sfunk
07-25-2011, 04:49 PM
just use two variables, that is your actual ranking that increases whenever you get a kill or whatever, then have the other variable your goal, have that goal increase after every rank, it's pretty straight forward method to do it, but if you want a more advance one, just use your rank in an if/else statement to determine when to increase the xp to determine a next rank

jediaction
07-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Yah, but I am just to lazy right now. Btw, for zero00, I looked at your code for the gun shooting sounds, and it is actually 100% the same technique I used in one of my past games. Very good job! I just realized that. I love that technique. Did you just do that from the top of your head?

zero00
07-25-2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks. I've been using that technique since my "Tenkan" experiment (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=6850) (a vertical shooter I was planning, but Alice messed up the file). My Bullet Shooting objects work the same way! :D

jediaction
07-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Very cool. But yes, if I find my project, I will share it with you and show you the coincidence.

zero00
07-25-2011, 05:46 PM
Ok. :D

jediaction
07-28-2011, 05:29 PM
So, anyone else want to comment. I'm still working on this. Zone, if you read this, please add the system where the mouse never hits the edge of the screen and it just resets to the other side.

Nighthawk0973
07-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Well let's just wait for him to finish his online system first :) 10x more inportant.

jediaction
07-28-2011, 07:56 PM
Well, don't get your hopes up for an ONline FPS game in Alice. Were starting basic.

Nighthawk0973
07-29-2011, 05:18 PM
ok :D Also, do you know anything about programming at all, or are you just zones tester because your good at alice and could probably test to make sure there are no bugs when people start using it in something more large scale like your Halo game. Oh, and wouldn't the mouse moving to the other side of the screen make the camera change it's looking direction? (example: turn you mouse left, you look left, mouse hits screen edge, mouse teleports to right edge of screen, camera looks left)

The last thing I'm going to say is that I'm using a modified version of your mouselook script in my Halo game.

jediaction
07-29-2011, 08:06 PM
OK, but I don't know that much scripting. I can do basic Java Script. I understand some elements of codeing. Zone did the mouse script.

Nighthawk0973
07-30-2011, 10:00 PM
Zone did the mouselook for your game? Wow. When I said script I ment like code in Alice. Also I'm pretty good at Java programming. I don't know how to use this in Alice and I also don't know how to take my server/client apps and turn them into acually useful programs...

jediaction
07-31-2011, 03:46 PM
btw, whats with your signature? People will take that the wrong way, my quote. I meant that as a good way..as in, "he is to good, he is to good to be killed, because he can't die." Some people won't get that. Can you choose another quote?

Nighthawk0973
08-01-2011, 03:21 PM
Well, I was trying to have it make more sense for people who havn't seen the thread. The highlight was supposed to be about debussybunnies quote and how X to responsed to that with 'pengwins' :p

Your post was just to introduce everything. I'll get rid of it if you really want me too...

Besides, we all know your not a penguin hater(right?) :D

jediaction
08-01-2011, 08:00 PM
I hope not. Now stay on topic please.

Dj Tech42
08-01-2011, 08:20 PM
It's a pretty funny quote, though. :)

Crusader
08-01-2011, 09:00 PM
It's a pretty funny quote, though. :)

Sure, but do you remember what was being saying about staying on topic earlier? Sorry.

Dj Tech42
08-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Sorry for getting off topic. It's just when I saw that signature, it reminded me of the thread where the quote was in. I'll shut up now so you guys can talk about the FPS system again. :D

jediaction
08-02-2011, 04:46 PM
I know I know, but "try"

jediaction
08-04-2011, 10:13 AM
Big problem!
This file won't load any more. Does anyone have any idea on what the problem could be. The backups don't work either. I have to go back to version 2 and I don't feel like redoing the fixes for the reloading animation. Can someone please help?

legolizard
08-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Do you mean 3.5 or something else because 3.5 is fine. If it is a newer version that has the problem post that world too please. Oh and a little glitch I found was that the enemies can "rise from the dead" and what kind of keyboard do you have?

David B
08-04-2011, 11:04 AM
I thought it was very well made.

jediaction
08-04-2011, 05:07 PM
Good News! Arty fixed it for me. It was an Alice issue for something I can't say. Anyway, thanks for your help guys but it's fixed now.

Good News. Just added unlockables! More will come later. Press M for the unlockables menu. You'll know when you unlock something. Just keep shooting the guys and rank up. Have fun! Btw, the perks don't work yet, only the camos.

nickster654
08-16-2011, 12:42 PM
in your latest version i keep getting this error

Alice version: 2.2 02/10/2011

*****Running World*****

Exception occurred during event dispatching:

java.lang.RuntimeException: The operation is not supported.

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.direct x7renderer.RenderTargetAdapter.render(Native Method)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.native renderer.RenderTarget.clearAndRenderOffscreen(Rend erTarget.java:109)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.native renderer.OnscreenRenderTarget.clearAndRenderOffscr een(OnscreenRenderTarget.java:60)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.native renderer.RenderCanvas.paint(RenderCanvas.java:61)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.native renderer.RenderCanvas.update(RenderCanvas.java:49)

at sun.awt.RepaintArea.updateComponent(Unknown Source)

at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(Unknown Source)

at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilter s(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(U nknown Source)

at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Unknown Source)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.swing.DialogManager.showModalDia log(DialogManager.java:61)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.swing.DialogManager.showDialog(D ialogManager.java:131)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.authoringtool.AuthoringToo l.play(AuthoringTool.java:5182)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.authoringtool.Actions$16.a ctionPerformed(Actions.java:177)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unk nown Source)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed (Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseRe leased(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(U nknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unkno wn Source)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

*****Stopping World*****

*****Running World*****

*****Stopping World*****

*****Running World*****

*****Stopping World*****

*****Running World*****

*****Stopping World*****

*****Running World*****

Exception occurred during event dispatching:

java.lang.RuntimeException: The operation is not supported.

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.direct x7renderer.RenderTargetAdapter.render(Native Method)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.native renderer.RenderTarget.clearAndRenderOffscreen(Rend erTarget.java:109)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.native renderer.OnscreenRenderTarget.clearAndRenderOffscr een(OnscreenRenderTarget.java:60)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.native renderer.RenderCanvas.paint(RenderCanvas.java:61)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.scenegraph.renderer.native renderer.RenderCanvas.update(RenderCanvas.java:49)

at sun.awt.RepaintArea.updateComponent(Unknown Source)

at sun.awt.RepaintArea.paint(Unknown Source)

at sun.awt.windows.WComponentPeer.handleEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Dialog$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Dialog$3.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.awt.Dialog.show(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.show(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.setVisible(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Window.setVisible(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Dialog.setVisible(Unknown Source)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.swing.DialogManager.showModalDia log(DialogManager.java:61)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.swing.DialogManager.showDialog(D ialogManager.java:131)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.authoringtool.AuthoringToo l.play(AuthoringTool.java:5182)

at edu.cmu.cs.stage3.alice.authoringtool.Actions$16.a ctionPerformed(Actions.java:177)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unk nown Source)

at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed (Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed (Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicButtonListener.mouseRe leased(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseReleased(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent( Unknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(U nknown Source)

at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unkno wn Source)

at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarch y(Unknown Source)

at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

jediaction
08-21-2011, 07:13 PM
Hmm, I see a lot of event and method errors. I didn't find anything for sound yet. Apparently, the entire thing crashed. Arty, maybe you have some suggestions? I am using my own version of Alice btw. It's Alice 2.2, but modifed months after the latest on this website.

jediaction
08-25-2011, 01:24 PM
new updates!

nickster654
08-31-2011, 06:40 PM
are you supposed to be able to keep shooting them> because i got this to happen, hahahhahaahhha

ikrypt
09-01-2011, 12:55 AM
Thats not a bug. I know that, I will fix that later.

if its a problem its a bug.
But you're dope, keep up the good work!

DensetsuNoKaboom
09-01-2011, 03:03 PM
Hmm, I see a lot of event and method errors. I didn't find anything for sound yet. Apparently, the entire thing crashed. Arty, maybe you have some suggestions? I am using my own version of Alice btw. It's Alice 2.2, but modifed months after the latest on this website.

What do you mean "your own version of Alice" "modified months after the latest on this site"? Have you even checked the latest version on the site?

x2495iiii
09-01-2011, 04:09 PM
What do you mean "your own version of Alice" "modified months after the latest on this site"? Have you even checked the latest version on the site?

My guess is no.

jediaction
09-01-2011, 05:34 PM

Um...yes? Btw, Nickster...you are supposed to be able to keep shooting them. I don't think I would of missed that. But, it's not like i'm going to add 200 enemies to shoot at. So I just kept 3.

About the latest version of Alice. It has been recently updated. I checked it at the end of July so give me a break. I modify my Alice just like Zone and Arty. Thats what I meant

arty-fishL
09-01-2011, 06:03 PM
I checked it at the end of JulyLatest update is August 5th, but I'm not sure it makes that much difference.

nickster654
09-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Um...yes? Btw, Nickster...you are supposed to be able to keep shooting them. I don't think I would of missed that. But, it's not like i'm going to add 200 enemies to shoot at. So I just kept 3.

About the latest version of Alice. It has been recently updated. I checked it at the end of July so give me a break. I modify my Alice just like Zone and Arty. Thats what I meant

oh ok, but once other glitch i noticed is that if you walk ontop of them it thinks that you shot them..

jediaction
09-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Yah, I know. It's the basic collision system. Btw, I had 25 downloads in about 3 days. Thanks everyone!

InsertName
09-30-2011, 04:21 PM
Question, where did you get that model of the guy with a gun? I'm going to use him in my next big game.

jediaction
09-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Well, you can get him in Arty-fishL's model pack on his thread.

http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7113

He's called "Guerilla"

jediaction
10-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Lets not forget about this. Any suggestions anyone?