PDA

View Full Version : Fully customizable Chess board

sfunk
07-20-2011, 07:13 PM
well I figured since it seems people like using chess boards in alice, I figured I would design one where you could chand almost everything about it, each square can be each own color(spent about 10-15 minutes to allow this)

SOMETHING FUNNY?!?!
-If you want to see something that is kind of funny, click on the "chess_board" as a whole, and set it's texture as the wood_texture that makes up it's base, then look at the top of the chess board :D mess around with this little treat I added to personalize the chess board

legolizard
07-20-2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks sfunk this will come in handy when I ever get to making a chess game.:D:D

sfunk
07-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Yay! looking forward to seeing it whenever you get done haha, did you check out the little texture fun I added to this model?

ElectricKirby
07-20-2011, 08:56 PM
The Axis is upside-down =D

And I messed it up when I changed the objects color..... =D

legolizard
07-20-2011, 08:57 PM
Yes, it was really cool,it's a picture of a fold-able chess board, right or maybe a cutting board......?

sfunk
07-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Nice Kirby, and I really didn't even think about setting the axis when I made it, I was too busy setting each individual square, and the picture is.... a toilet seat cover :D:D haha, it had a nice looking wood color I wanted for the chess board so I used that to texture the base haha