PDA

View Full Version : [Concept]TPS/Stealth Game

Nighthawk0973
07-27-2011, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking of making a TPS (Third Person Shooter) with some stealth mechanics as well. The game will also utilize cover as part of the shooting strategy. It will be different than most shooters out there for PC. I am wondering if you guys have an idea for a name or storyline?

Nighthawk0973
07-28-2011, 05:36 PM
-Update-

It's going to probably be starwars game called 'Star Wars: War Zone'. It's supposed to be a Multiplayer third person shooter (so screw the stealth aspect) that involves multiple game times (and once zone finishes his tool, which could take a long time) online support. It will also support being a Jedi and a Sith, along with the acual storm troopers and rebels :D

arty-fishL
07-29-2011, 04:17 PM
'Star Wars: War Zone'Not really got any idea, just wanted to say I would avoid using War Zone, because - although it didn't start with Star Wars: - there was something else already posted here called War Zone.

Nighthawk0973
07-29-2011, 05:05 PM
oh. Ok I still want to be original and I know how to do that, it's not a struggle for me. Besides I havn't started working on it so I won't need ot change anything like the file names. I'm still wanting for X to finish the modesl, which is supposed to take a while so I'm not going to sit around on my but all day and wait. ;)

Instead I'll be remaking my Halo game since Halos just too awesome.