08-10-2011, 06:49 PM
i need help

amatuer
08-10-2011, 06:53 PM
i need help

d

amatuer
08-10-2011, 10:49 PM
someone please respond when i use the if true button and put if sphere\bullet is 1 meter near the mummy.Turn opacity to zero. the mummy doesn't go invisible and i need a really good p90 and how do you make a hunting game i need jediactions help ill give you my file and you could give me a tutorial on it and how do you cycle weapons and how do you make a succeful hunting game or how do make different levels like age of war which you change eras and could you take my file and change

zhigc
08-11-2011, 09:03 PM
it usually has to be more than 1 meter or it won't work if the bullet is too fast

jediaction
08-11-2011, 11:15 PM
The to fast speed would depend on how far the bullet is going. 10 Meters would mean .1 seconds(duration). Every 10 meters, the duration should go up .1 seconds. Also, for collisions, make sure if your making it when you hit the body anywhere, make the detection on the chest/torso, because default is the bottom of the feet. It is where the axis is on the object(lame!). I have been working with guns and bullets in Alice for a very long time(everysince I joined the community) so I hope all this information helps.