PDA

View Full Version : Jediactions Alice Download!

jediaction
10-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Alright, for everyone who is interested in the Alice version I am using, this is it! It has a custom Splash Image, color scheme, includes every object(from Arty-fishL) and more...

A picture below shows what it looks like. The file is 1.2GB so if anyone knows a good place to upload it, please tell me.:confused:

Nighthawk0973
10-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Jedi, if you want to upload it just click here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Free+Unlimited+File+Hosting)

arty-fishL
10-03-2011, 12:36 PM
Nice idea.
I wont post my Alice because some things are glitchy due to all the stuff I've done.

How come yours is such a large file size? My is only just over 700 MB and I have all my objects too. Yours must have extra and be extra special then.

One issue though, if you've still got Addons installed (presuming you did install it in the first place) then you will need to ask me to make an uninstaller or work out some way of removing it yourself as that is a private pre-release beta that is both confidential and glitchy in the stage I sent it at.

jediaction
10-03-2011, 12:57 PM
Right, I won't release it without asking you, but this version does have it. I do have my one with out it, but I won't upload anything for a while. I will just keep this thread open though...

Mr Kidnapper
10-03-2011, 10:10 PM
You know I have been trying to do this and I absolutely do not understand how to repack Alice into a jar.

jediaction
10-04-2011, 06:57 AM
What do you mean?

arty-fishL
10-04-2011, 10:46 AM
You know I have been trying to do this and I absolutely do not understand how to repack Alice into a jar.
I too do not have a clue, neither does Jedi, these modifications are done without modifying anything inside the Jar.

I do, however, know that since the Jar is a zip file you can replace all of the images inside it, so I have customised all of my buttons and icons.

jediaction
10-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Yah, I am going to do that, but I couldn't find those pictures that I could replace.

Mr Kidnapper
10-04-2011, 05:03 PM
I can replace the images pretty easily, the problem is that I like to modify the code to fit the images rather than modify the images to fit the code, for the sake of preserving image quality.

arty-fishL
10-05-2011, 11:56 AM
I can replace the images pretty easily, the problem is that I like to modify the code to fit the images rather than modify the images to fit the code, for the sake of preserving image quality.

Well if you can find a way to get in touch with Zonedabone he knows how to do it.

jediaction
10-05-2011, 02:29 PM
I can get him intouch with him. Through skype.