PDA

View Full Version : Twist

DensetsuNoKaboom
10-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Yet another new project I'm working on. It's a puzzle-ish game with a
B)
twist.

Right now there are 5 extremely easy levels.

jediaction
10-13-2011, 09:08 PM
This is really fun. I love the concept. Your texts are funny also. Good Job on this. I can't wait for more levels. It has lots of potential. With more complicated levels, this could be awesome. Btw, I can beat the levels faster than the texts could come up and tell me what to do, because this game reminded me of the Doge Ball game. Anyway, good job with this, and I hope to review it. PM me when it's done, just incase if I don't see the thread when it's done. Oh! and make the main player move faster, and possibly make him a different shape, because later in the game, it might get hard to tell who is who. Make the ball move twice as fast and that will make the game better also. Good luck!:)

Chef Bell
10-14-2011, 01:18 AM
Can some body please help with this project?
•Orbiting Spaceships: Create a world that shows two spaceships orbiting Earth. For Earth, use an instance of Globe class (from the Objects collection). After you insert an instance of this class, delete all the subparts except for the GlobeBall. You can find a variety of spaceships ing he Web gallery’s Space and SciFi collections.

One of the spaceships should be closer to Earth than the other one. The spaceship that is closest to Earth should orbit faster than the spaceship that is farther away.

I have no clue to begin. Thank you in advance Chef

DensetsuNoKaboom
10-14-2011, 02:49 PM
Can some body please help with this project?
•Orbiting Spaceships: Create a world that shows two spaceships orbiting Earth. For Earth, use an instance of Globe class (from the Objects collection). After you insert an instance of this class, delete all the subparts except for the GlobeBall. You can find a variety of spaceships ing he Web gallery’s Space and SciFi collections.

One of the spaceships should be closer to Earth than the other one. The spaceship that is closest to Earth should orbit faster than the spaceship that is farther away.

I have no clue to begin. Thank you in advance Chef

Well, first of all, if you have a question about how to do something in Alice, from now on please make a new topic in the How do I...? section, rather than here.

Secondly, start by positioning your Earth and spaceships.

Then, to make your spaceships rotate, make them move forward and turn left or right at the same time. It probably won't orbit the Earth, so reposition them, and make the ones that are farther away move forward a larger distance than the ones that are close.

To make them go around at different speeds, click on "more..." in a "move forward" method for a closer spaceship, and there'll be an option for Duration. That is how many seconds the object will take to do the method, so change however you want it. MAKE SURE that each spaceship's durations for moving and turning are the same as each other, but different from the other spaceships.

Does that help?

InsertName
10-14-2011, 06:53 PM
This is awesome

arty-fishL
10-15-2011, 06:40 PM
This is very good. Looking forward to the finished game.

room14
10-15-2011, 09:58 PM
I think this game has some big potentials. Good job!