PDA

View Full Version : HERO Mission 1: Cliffhanger - Remastered!

jediaction
12-15-2011, 10:46 PM
REMASTERED

This is my Christmas Present to my fellow members. I have decided to go back to my Hero's game and re do my first mission. I am not restarting, but I am improving the AI, fixing graphical issues. Fixing a bit of frame rate. Better Interface, and all around improved everything. You will notice improvement the moment you start up the game. For all of you who were not around to play the origional mission, don't play it! Wait for this new version.

Here is the link to the origional game: Click_Here (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=3668&highlight=mission)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now, the new updates are:

Smarter AI - If you shoot near them, they hear you and start shooting at you. If you get to close you can knife them, but on higher difficulties, that almost impossible. They hear you walking if you get to close to them.
Working Difficulties - Like COD
Fully Functioning Bloody Screen System
New Music
Improved Reloading Animations
Many Major Glitches Fixed
A New Death Sequence
New Muzzle Flash
No walking through enemies and killing them
Collisions on Some Object
New Voice Acting
Menu Buttons Boxed (So you don't have to click the exact text to select)
Working Silencer Sounds (If you have it on, the sound is silenced, if it is off, it's a normal gun shot sound)
Ending Sequence
New Textures
Opening Cut Scene

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's really rated by me, but there is drug reference and mild violence.

Thanks everyone and stick around for updates!

Enjoy everyone my Christmas Gift to you. My remastered version of Hero's Mission 1!

FEED BACK. I would like the communities feedback on if I'm taking this game to far. I'm referencing a lot to MW2 which was an adult themed game. There is smoking in the opening of the game and I am wondering if the "elders" think I should just remove it. By "elders" I am referring to: X2495iiii, and Arty-fishL

DOWNLOAD_LINK (http://www.mediafire.com/download/39u0m91yxjq8bnm/Hero%27s_Mission_1_v12.a2w) - Version 3.0

Glitches Known: I am aware of the silencer glitch that when you fire, the sound has to stop before the game resumes. It freezes for a split second. There is a slight movement issue in the ending cutscene, and it has a glitchy fade.

Glitches Fixed:

arty-fishL
12-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Good idea. I look forward to playing it. You should do this with your rail shooters and other ones too.

I, coincidentally, also had the idea of remastering some of my old stuff, but haven't put it into practice. Instead I'm finishing my old things that I have only posted as WIP (quite a lot of things actually, I won't do them all).

jediaction
12-16-2011, 10:31 AM
That is cool. I'm glad to hear your excited. Rail Shooters? Hmm, that will take a while. My frist one was my best, but my first one had the most inpspiration. I made the second and third because the games were so popular. I might redo my first one some day.

fourbros
12-16-2011, 11:18 AM
Can't wait, whens it coming out?

jediaction
12-16-2011, 07:05 PM
I'm not exactly sure. I am working on multiple project out of Alice but I have a lot of motivation right now. I'm thinking Decemeber 2- Some time after the 20th

dubastot
12-16-2011, 07:22 PM
Awesome, I think I may redownload Alice just to try this out. :)

jediaction
12-16-2011, 10:29 PM
Sweet Dubastot! Welcome back for the however long time your going to be here, but yah. You should download alice just to try this...:p

GameKid
12-17-2011, 12:35 AM
I see you're contemplating my post and fixing the glitches. Well done.

jediaction
12-17-2011, 11:04 AM
Huh?

EDIT: I looked through your history and found the post. I see, well...you are partially the reason that I am remastering it. I am very impressed of how it's turning out, and I'm adding a few new things never before seen in Alice games. Also, the AI has been improved. The difficulties work amazingly and every enemy works, unlike the origional game.

jediaction
12-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Updates everyone!

arty-fishL
12-18-2011, 12:28 PM
Updates everyone!Sounds even better now :).

jediaction
12-18-2011, 06:08 PM
and still improving!

jediaction
12-22-2011, 11:11 AM
Almost done.

jediaction
12-25-2011, 09:35 PM
I forgot to post a reply so this thread would pop up in the new comments section..anyway, I posted the game as a Christmas Gift to the old time members, and if you were not around when Heros first came out, enjoy the game anyway.

arty-fishL
12-26-2011, 01:41 PM
Awesome. This great. This is one of your better games.
I would love it if you made mission 2.

If I may make a few suggestions:
It says CROSS AIR COLOR and not CROSS HAIR COLOR on the menu, fix it.
Turn down the music, I can't here the voice.
Decrease the tree-hitting radius, if you go near it then your straight out.
Fix ACOG, it doesn't seem to work any more.

jediaction
12-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Oh yah, oh my gosh, I forgot to fix the Acog before i posted. I will fix the tree problem easy, I had some trial and error with that. Is it supposed to say Cross hair and not air? I never noticed, but thanks for the suggestions. When I fix it, could you review the game?

fourbros
12-26-2011, 03:12 PM
where is the link?

jediaction
12-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Look at the first post.

arty-fishL
12-26-2011, 07:09 PM
When I fix it, could you review the game?
Yes.

Nice signature you got there.

jediaction
12-26-2011, 07:11 PM
...hehe, made it myself :)
(not) Arty totally made it!!
Btw, try the new version

waqar
12-27-2011, 12:54 PM
any idea while making it u got frm my game.. :P

jediaction
12-27-2011, 02:40 PM
Your game? You weren't around when I made this game :p. But I would like to see what you mean. Send me a link to the game.

fourbros
12-27-2011, 03:21 PM
id like to see it to:D

waqar
12-27-2011, 11:49 PM
not in making in rebuilding it as u explained that u add some stuff that menu buttons thing etc.....
just asking nothing else and please dont take me wrong...
:P

http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7846

jediaction
12-28-2011, 03:20 PM
I see, well, I have actually had the square buttons in my menus for a while, but only in my best games. I haven't used things from your game:p. Don't worry, I'm not taking it wrong. But All the stuff in the game is only from my mind (except the purposeful reference to Call Of Duty).

jediaction
01-02-2012, 03:37 PM
No Comments?

fourbros
01-02-2012, 06:06 PM
No Comments?

nice...

jediaction
01-02-2012, 10:56 PM
wow...

fourbros
01-03-2012, 11:14 AM
meaning nice game!:D

jediaction
01-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Ah. Ok. If you want, you could review it so I can make it better.

fourbros
01-03-2012, 09:48 PM
i'll see what I can do:cool:

fourbros
01-06-2012, 12:17 AM
this is my first review so sorry if you don't agree with my conclusions

pros
1.it brings back that "classic" HERO feel
2.great voice acting
3.great menu screen
4.controls feel smooth
5.nice music
6.nice weapon
7.Ai
8.a ammo counter
9.nice death scene
cons
a little bit of lag...............but not enough to ruin this game.

Overall
I give this game a 9.5/10

jediaction
01-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Haha. Cool Review, very basic, but pretty decent. Thanks. It's funny how you say it brings back that Classic Hero feel, because you weren't around when that game was released.

fourbros
01-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Haha. Cool Review, very basic, but pretty decent. Thanks. It's funny how you say it brings back that Classic Hero feel, because you weren't around when that game was released.

true i wasn't around when it was "first released" but i still played it.

jediaction
01-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Yes. Anyway, thanks for the review. I might make a second game but it's hard to top my first games. My sequels just aren't as good.

fourbros
01-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Yes. Anyway, thanks for the review. I might make a second game but it's hard to top my first games. My sequels just aren't as good.

Well you dont know until you try.:D

jediaction
01-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Um, I do know, that's why I said it. I've made sequels before, and that is why I said what I said. My Sequels don't turn out well....

I did make a sequel for Hero's but Alice crashed becuase the file was to much, plus, it lagged like crazy.

room14
01-07-2012, 06:28 PM
will it work for 1.6ghz processor 1Gb memory netbook?

fourbros
01-07-2012, 11:50 PM
Um, I do know, that's why I said it. I've made sequels before, and that is why I said what I said. My Sequels don't turn out well....

I did make a sequel for Hero's but Alice crashed becuase the file was to much, plus, it lagged like crazy.

oh....

jediaction
01-08-2012, 05:04 PM
will it work for 1.6ghz processor 1Gb memory netbook?

Haha, uh....probably not. Arty, can you review this game?

fourbros
01-25-2012, 01:07 PM
yeah arty, REVIEW THIS GAME!!! :p

x2495iiii
01-25-2012, 01:16 PM
You goofs.

Arty said in at least two places that he's leaving for awhile.

He obviously won't be doing any reviews until he's back.

fourbros
01-25-2012, 01:34 PM
You goofs.

I AM SUCH AN IDIOT!!!! i even told arty good bye.......:o:o:o:o

jediaction
01-25-2012, 05:10 PM
You goofs.

Hmm, I never even saw his message. Ok, well, that explains things, then it's all sorted out. Thanks X for telling me. I probably didn't see it because of how I'm all over the place. I'm repsonding to 5 difrerent threads at once every day.

sfunk
02-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Well I finally had time to check this out, it was pretty good. you had all the sounds and animations and all of the good stuff an fps should have, they only problem I encountered was the aiming was a little off but that is to be expected with Alice. So overall, this was a great remaster of your previous work. Good job!

jediaction
02-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Thanks man.

shaydon
02-12-2012, 11:30 PM
maybe your could post videos of your projects? some of us dont have alice anymore. =(

jediaction
02-13-2012, 10:06 AM
You should have alice installed if your in the alice community. Btw, welcome back Shaydon!

shaydon
02-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Meh. don't like it XD

jediaction
02-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Don't like what?

jediaction
02-15-2012, 11:01 AM
New Screen Shot Guys! And Updated!

jediaction
03-05-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm pretty dissapointed with how un-popular this is. I still am awaiting a review from Arty-fishL.

dkkarate
03-06-2012, 04:11 PM
Not to put you down but the mouse controls are very hard to master.
But other than that I find that it is a very well designed game.

jediaction
03-06-2012, 08:38 PM
The mouse system is a common issue. Master? If you could explain what you mean that would help, but all of us who have played games with this system know about the issue. I did try to make the X axis more sentitive than the Y but apparently it didn't help.

sfunk
03-07-2012, 09:17 AM
The mouse system is a common issue. Master? If you could explain what you mean that would help, but all of us who have played games with this system know about the issue. I did try to make the X axis more sentitive than the Y but apparently it didn't help.

What he meant by master was getting use to, as in it was hard for that person to get use to the controls to use fluently.

jediaction
03-19-2012, 09:48 PM
Well there aren't that many controls. If you have played my older games, the controls should flow. It's my own Control System which you will find in a lot of my games. Just keep playing the mission over and over again until you get used to it..that's all I can say...:p

xmen1209
03-20-2012, 04:54 AM
Hi guy, i am newbie and i have visited your mentioned website. It is cool with the games. Thanks

jediaction
03-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Well welcome to the community. This is one of my best FPS games. Good pick.

jediaction
04-09-2012, 02:04 PM
UPDATE: Version 2.25.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Fixes:
-Muzzle Flash dissapears when the silencer is on.
-Gun repositioning to start while reloading has been fixed. The animation is not glitchy anymore.

Added:
-Camera Motion in Reloading Animation

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

jediaction
04-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Review please Arty. This is pretty stupid how no one even checks this post out becuase it's been months now without an official review.

Deathlaser
05-06-2012, 02:44 PM
The file so large I could not open it.

jediaction
05-09-2012, 08:33 PM
Make sure your using the latest version of Alice 2.2.

Still no review...

arty-fishL
05-13-2012, 08:57 AM
I'm annoyed by this now...Still no review.
I've been very busy, notice I have done no reviews for anybody in a while. I have missed this thread recently anyway, but I have noticed it now. Hence, I shall do a review shortly (I promise, and if I forget then please remind me, maybe via PM so it doesn't look like you are still raging here).

jediaction
05-13-2012, 09:36 PM
I've been very busy, notice I have done no reviews for anybody in a while. I have missed this thread recently anyway, but I have noticed it now. Hence, I shall do a review shortly (I promise, and if I forget then please remind me, maybe via PM so it doesn't look like you are still raging here).

Yah, I delete my posts though. It's just to bump the thread. Thanks for checking it out now though.

arty-fishL
05-14-2012, 04:26 PM
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9886/reviewtitlesmaller.png (http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7929)

FEATURES
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8206/reviewseparator.png
http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/6426/greenthumb.png
- Well designed scene
- Perfect atmosphere
- Spot-on animations
- Much improved GUI
- Well fitting music
- Great improvements on voice-over and SFX
- Nice set of customisations available
- Responsive controls
- No lag (as far as I can tell)
http://alice.org/community/images/icons/icon13.gif
- Bullet collision doesn't see to work very well at all in the latest version, in previous versions it was OK, but still not perfect
- Can just run straight to the end without planting the bomb
- Not much action when on the snowmobile
- Quite easy, especially when compared to the real mission on MW2
- Too short

OPINION
This game is a great representation of the high quality games that can be produced with Alice, when given time and a keen eye for detail. The animations, SFX and scenery make it feel like a true FPS, giving that "action" atmosphere. While the mouse aiming could be improved, the controls are generally responsive and well laid out. You definitely get the sense, when playing, that this game was developed by a true Alice veteran.
It accurately encapsulates the key ideas from the original MW2 Cliffhanger mission, but unfortunately fails to reach up to expectations in some areas.

In the latest version at least, the bullet collisions fails most of the time, making for a frustrating set of dying, before just deciding to Rambo into there and melee them all. The triggers for completion of certain stages of the mission are not designed very well, so you have to be a very honest player to not just avoid the objectives and go straight to the end.

ADVICE
Although this is a remastered version, there is still room for improvement. Unfortunately in the latest version I'm sure there is something wrong with the bullet collision, where the problem wasn't so bad before. Work on fixing the negatives, because there aren't many more positives that really need to be added to this game, it has enough already.

VERDICT
Despite its obvious negatives, this game is a must-play. A great example of some of the finest work from one of Alice's best users, but I cant see this getting a higher score unless the bullet collision and objective triggers are fixed.

8.3 BRILLIANT

jediaction
05-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Ok. I see your points, the length of the level is mainly to save Alice from crashing. Saying the game is to easy is a bit confusing because I did add level difficulties. Thanks for the review though. I'm pretty please with the score, except the "to easy" part.

I'm fixing those glitches right now.

arty-fishL
05-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Ok. I see your points, the length of the level is mainly to save Alice from crashing. Saying the game is to easy is a bit confusing because I did add level difficulties. Thanks for the review though. I'm pretty please with the score, except the "to easy" part.

I'm fixing those glitches right now.I meant its too easy because you can just avoid the enemies and not plant the bomb, which is extremely easy to do. But yeh, I enjoyed playing the game.

jediaction
05-31-2012, 04:53 PM
New Version. Arty, you should update your review now. It's still the same length and the guys are still the same challenge (remeber the difficulties), but all else is upgraded, with a few new things such as shiny weapons.

jediaction
06-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Update

Sgt Moose
06-22-2012, 02:52 PM
This FPS is so Awesome!!!!
I really think that you should make another mission for it such as a desert or jungle mission.

I envy your Alice world. I have tried many times to create an FPS similar to yours, but it always failed. If you could offer advice, that would be great.:D

jediaction
06-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Thanks, I once tried to make a jungle mission, but all the tree models really destroyed the frame rate. It was buggy to. My advice is work on the gun animations itself first. Animation is one of the biggest things for me. After that, work on the HUD, and make it pleasing to the eye. Look at the CoD games for reference (I did). Making good scenery is next. Make the mission, write the story, and then work on the basic scene. Later, add the detail and collisions (collisions are tough). At that point it's up to you to add the final details. All of this takes a long time and this game took many hours to complete even with all the feedback I got from earlier versions.

jediaction
07-02-2012, 11:02 AM
I'm glad to have been only receiving good feedback about this game. My goal is to make it the best shooter in alice.

Sgt Moose
07-02-2012, 12:39 PM
But I would recommend that you find a way to

allow the character to switch between standing, kneeling, and prone
allow the character to throw grenades
allow more weapons and the ability to switch between them
throwing knife?
make way more enemies(and probably something other than cowboys)
other vehicles
a new environment (jungle, desert, etc.)
more attachments for the weapon
sprinting
jumping
and anything else you can think of

I hope you take my suggestion into consideration and I wish you luck:)

jediaction
07-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Well, I appreciate all the suggestions, but a while back I decided what the main gameplay was supposed to be like. I'll start with the first one and move on from there...

I could do crouching and standing, but prone wouldn't really be useful.

Grenades aren't really needed, but I might try it.

I tried more weapons before but it didn't really make that much sense. Maybe.

Throwing knife...uh, the real mission didn't have that so I'll leave that out.

Yes, low enemies has always been an issue with the game. I'll have to work on that anyway.

Other vehicles wouldn't make sense because this is a "Cliffhanger" themed mission straight out of MW2.

A new enviroment? Please explain. This level takes place in the snow so I don't understand what you mean.

I think the attachments are fine for now. Adding anyother ones would have to be not for looks and it doesn't really make sense though. I might add a laser. The old version used to have a laser. Alice crashed after that so I'm limiting what else I add to the game.

Sprinting isn't exactly needed but that could work.

I disabled jumping for collision purposes. Jumping isn't needed at all anyway.

Anything else I "thought of" has been added in the game. Some things in your list I purposely left out because they weren't needed or making any sense, such as the jumping and other vehicles.

I appreciate all your suggestions.

Sgt Moose
07-09-2012, 11:53 AM
I am also curious as to where you got the background music for both the original and new version of your Alice world.

jediaction
07-11-2012, 10:12 AM
I don't remember what the original was, but the new one is Crew Expendable from Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare. I can't remember exactly where I got it from. I've just had it for a while.

GameKid
07-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Thanks, I once tried to make a jungle mission, but all the tree models really destroyed the frame rate. It was buggy to.
Just paint a tree in GIMP with a transparent background, import it as a billboard and set it to infinitely face the camera. There! Saves you a crap-ton of polygons.

jediaction
07-14-2012, 11:06 AM
Just paint a tree in GIMP with a transparent background, import it as a billboard and set it to infinitely face the camera. There! Saves you a crap-ton of polygons.

That's a nice idea, but the problem was that you were in the jungle...:o

jediaction
09-09-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm just re-sharing this thread. This was my favorite game to make and I believe my most successful according to the feedback I received.

jediaction
10-29-2013, 10:56 PM
that is very helpful thanks

I don't quite understand?

DensetsuNoKaboom
11-08-2013, 06:38 PM
It's a spambot. We get a lot of them around here.

x2495iiii
11-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Only YOU can report spambots!

Remember that one time when there was like 30 pages of spam posts?

That was CUH-RAZY.

jediaction
11-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Oh yeah, good times...haha. Btw, Hey X! It's been a while since you've posted.

dubastot
12-15-2013, 06:51 PM
Oh my god, I remember this. Such a great game, Jedi.

jediaction
12-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Oh my god, I remember this. Such a great game, Jedi.

Thank you. I had a blast developing it and using the feedback from the community to make it the best experience possible. We can't forget about your games though. They were and still are epic.

shaydon
03-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Thank you. I had a blast developing it and using the feedback from the community to make it the best experience possible. We can't forget about your games though. They were and still are epic.

Feels like a high school reunion :p

jediaction
03-14-2014, 10:45 AM
Feels like a high school reunion :p

Indeed! Shay, welcome back!

fourbros
03-14-2014, 02:39 PM
This has nothing to do with the current conversation, but I was wondering: when was the forums first started? Was it '09?

jediaction
06-11-2014, 12:51 PM
This has nothing to do with the current conversation, but I was wondering: when was the forums first started? Was it '09?

Way before that. I think somewhere in 06 maybe, but they have deleted threads from that far back so I'm not sure.

Mihai
10-17-2014, 09:50 PM
Is it possible to post it on a website that is not uploading a virus on your computer?

jediaction
11-11-2014, 08:01 PM
I don't believe it's a virus. I can download it just fine.

jrrTolkien
11-13-2014, 10:32 AM
What virus?

AliceAndConnor
11-15-2014, 06:06 PM
This looks so epic! I am very excited to play it!:)

jediaction
11-16-2014, 01:49 PM
This looks so epic! I am very excited to play it!:)

Thank you! It was a fun project back when I used to use Alice!

AliceAndConnor
11-17-2014, 02:42 AM
Cool! Now do like to do your stuff with Unity 3D?
In a couple of days I'm going to release my own little FPS that I've been working on for the last couple days. I actually came across this model pack for the guns and bullets I included, here's the link to the object pack: http://www.lincoln.edu.ar/comp/alice/.
What I found really cool is that there was even this object button in the 'tools' section, and it was a restart button that actually worked with scripting implemented into it! Bye!:)

jediaction
02-14-2015, 04:15 PM
Cool! Now do like to do your stuff with Unity 3D?
In a couple of days I'm going to release my own little FPS that I've been working on for the last couple days. I actually came across this model pack for the guns and bullets I included, here's the link to the object pack: http://www.lincoln.edu.ar/comp/alice/.
What I found really cool is that there was even this object button in the 'tools' section, and it was a restart button that actually worked with scripting implemented into it! Bye!:)

Very cool! I actually use Unity now. I've been using it for years! This is my website: www.fractured-games.com. I'm glad to see Alice is getting better and better!

sfunk
02-14-2015, 05:22 PM
Very cool! I actually use Unity now. I've been using it for years! This is my website: www.fractured-games.com. I'm glad to see Alice is getting better and better!

Your website looks pretty good Jedi. And it looks like your games have come a long way. It is nice to see the older members of this forum being successful in one way or another. Good work, and keep it up. I am sure your game and future works will be successful.

AliceAndConnor
02-15-2015, 03:37 PM

Nice website, you really have got a professional flare to it! Thanks for sharing it, too! I've been playing your game, Elite Force for quite some time now and really enjoy it! Keep up the great work! I have been planning to start a YouTube channel on gameplay for it, if that's okay with you. :D

RavenOfCode
02-15-2015, 06:51 PM

Cool new site :) I new you had changed from Salokin to Fractured but I couldn't find your new site, thx for sharing it :)

May I ask what is the next title that you are working on? :)

Looking forward to the day I get my new computer :) I really want to try out elite force and start working with unity :)...

jediaction
04-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Your website looks pretty good Jedi. And it looks like your games have come a long way. It is nice to see the older members of this forum being successful in one way or another. Good work, and keep it up. I am sure your game and future works will be successful.

Thank you, sfunk! I only love game development more than when I started many years ago.

Nice website, you really have got a professional flare to it! Thanks for sharing it, too! I've been playing your game, Elite Force for quite some time now and really enjoy it! Keep up the great work! I have been planning to start a YouTube channel on gameplay for it, if that's okay with you. :D

Yes, that is absolutely fine!

Cool new site :) I new you had changed from Salokin to Fractured but I couldn't find your new site, thx for sharing it :)

May I ask what is the next title that you are working on? :)

Looking forward to the day I get my new computer :) I really want to try out elite force and start working with unity :)...

Haven't announced anything yet, but I'm working on several prototypes. I'm not sure which one I'll go with, but on my YouTube channel I just released a video for a Comedy FPS Puzzle game I worked on during the Alice times.

fourbros
04-02-2015, 12:20 PM
This is the game that made me realize that a person can make awesome games with Alice Programming. :)

RavenOfCode
04-02-2015, 12:41 PM
This is the game that made me realize that a person can make awesome games with Alice Programming. :)

Agreed, and resident penguin helped me too...

jediaction
07-17-2015, 06:28 PM

Thanks fourbros! I'm really glad that I was able to inspire other Alice users and young developers.

fourbros
07-17-2015, 10:41 PM
Thanks fourbros! I'm really glad that I was able to inspire other Alice users and young developers.

Kind of off topic, but do you feel a little bit of nostalgia when you go back and look at your old projects like HERO Mission? I mean, 4 years (or 6 if you use the first version) is a long time ago.

CodeMan
07-19-2015, 12:22 PM
Kind of off topic, but do you feel a little bit of nostalgia when you go back and look at your old projects like HERO Mission? I mean, 4 years (or 6 if you use the first version) is a long time ago.

Yea... I get that feeling too...

jediaction
10-27-2016, 10:47 PM
Great memories coming back to this post. Is anyone still around from the original crew?

fourbros
11-25-2016, 10:59 PM
Great memories coming back to this post. Is anyone still around from the original crew?

I'm not sure if I count as an original member, but i still occasionally visit the forum every so often. Joined five years ago.......dang, that was a long time ago. Things were a lot different back then hahaha

Do you still make stuff with Alice, or have you moved on to bigger and better things?

RavenOfCode
01-01-2017, 11:50 AM
I'm not sure if I count as an original member, but i still occasionally visit the forum every so often. Joined five years ago.......dang, that was a long time ago. Things were a lot different back then hahaha

Do you still make stuff with Alice, or have you moved on to bigger and better things?

He's got a youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBzJ2jvmlH7p-wLrKfy7xrA) with some pretty cool stuff on it. He did a video on this game (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0bgMlkmHI0) like two months ago.

jediaction
10-02-2017, 09:20 PM
He's got a youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBzJ2jvmlH7p-wLrKfy7xrA) with some pretty cool stuff on it. He did a video on this game (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0bgMlkmHI0) like two months ago.

Thanks for following me on YouTube!