PDA

View Full Version : FPS Creator's fps games go here!

AliceMaster00
12-20-2011, 06:38 AM
Please, FPS Creators, if you have any trouble with your game, just post, or post your game just if you would like to.

jediaction
12-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Hmm, well....I'm not having any trouble right now, but you know, this thread will go into the dust soon. I've attempted to make threads like these, but once someone stops posting on it, it goes in the "no new posts" seciton will members rarely look at. So, usually, members "bump" the threads, but what I'm trying to say is this is a good idea you have going here, but I don't think many members will actually search for this thread if they need help, because they might not even know it exists....

Btw, could you please change your location? It's kinda offensive.

fourbros
01-08-2012, 12:16 PM
well, this thread did not go very far.

InsertName
01-08-2012, 12:28 PM
I'm working on a new one. Just need to make more zombies then I'm good.

jediaction
01-08-2012, 04:06 PM
well, this thread did not go very far.

Like I said....:p

AliceMaster00
01-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Like I said....:p

Dont be such a jerk.:mad:

GameKid
01-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Dont be such a d*ck.:mad:
I'm unfriending you. And I thought my temper was short.

AliceMaster00
01-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Sorry, and plus, I put a star. That star could've been a U. Sorry again, i'll change it.:o

jediaction
01-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Dont be such a jerk.:mad:

Excuse me? Expressing tone of voice or joking matter is hard in text, which is why I added the Smily Icon after my words.

room14
01-08-2012, 09:56 PM
let it go. we have enough arguments on the forum already.

dakota95
01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
I'm unfriending you. And I thought my temper was short.

I think you should change your quote since he edited it.

GameKid
01-09-2012, 04:20 PM
I think you should change your quote since he edited it.
No.... I'd like to keep it that way so people understand what I mean. My temper snaps a few times a month, but I don't want people thinking I snapped over a word as harmless as jerk.
Also,
Excuse me? Expressing tone of voice or joking matter is hard in text, which is why I added the Smily Icon after my words.
Ah.
AH.
AHHHHH.
Thanks for the idea! Lots of people misunderstand me, for they imagine my tone of voice wrong! The emotes. What else? It all makes sense now.....

jediaction
01-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the idea! Lots of people misunderstand me, for they imagine my tone of voice wrong! The emotes. What else? It all makes sense now.....

mhmm...

let it go. we have enough arguments on the forum already.

Actually, I'm not feeding the fire. I'm suggesting the "smiles" to express emotion best in text.

AliceMaster00
01-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Jedi started this arguement anyway.:p

room14
01-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Lets just stop this.Let this be the last post.

AliceMaster00
01-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Im working on something, at least we aren't argueing, and plz, someone help me with this.:o

Mr Kidnapper
01-09-2012, 09:21 PM
Help with what? I can't very well do anything without a pre-defined goal in mind.

AliceMaster00
01-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Im trying to make it awesome and something that lots of people would like to play.

GameKid
01-11-2012, 01:34 AM
I have an idea for a game. There have been lots of first person shooters, but what about a first person tosser? Pick up the object, throw it at the zombie, instead of shoot the zombie until he dies or you run out of ammo. This could have a lot of possibility.
I'll tell you what, alicemaster-- invite me to your group, and I'll put the game in a thread stating that this was made by FPS Creator Games, with a link to the group. If you don't invite me, I'll just put it in a thread on my own.
I should have it done by late february, unless I get a mean queen or I go to my grandparents' house.
What do you say? Deal?

AliceMaster00
01-11-2012, 08:02 PM
Sure!

AliceMaster00
01-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Sorry everyone (jedi) for letting my temper come over me, im truly sorry and it will never happen again.:o U have my word.

GameKid
01-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Sure!

Good. I'll PM you if I require assistance.

AliceMaster00
01-12-2012, 06:34 PM
Ok.

GameKid
02-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Bad news. Someone hacked the computer with FPT, so unless norton can save my computer, I'll have to make you wait longer for it to come out.
*I'm using a different computer to write this.

alexmancorry
02-08-2012, 06:36 PM
I started a thread a while ago about Aiming. I would love if you guys could help me Cursor Lock. Im not very good at programmimng, as i only know the basics like VB and html but im pretty good at Alice. although i would love if i could get a good tutorial about Cursor lock so that my Mouse can aim freely.
Much appreciated, Alex

Also, If we can try to avoid these arguments, the community would be a better place.

Mr Kidnapper
02-09-2012, 02:32 AM
Technically HTML doesn't count. VB works though.

jediaction
02-09-2012, 08:16 AM
I started a thread a while ago about Aiming. I would love if you guys could help me Cursor Lock. Im not very good at programmimng, as i only know the basics like VB and html but im pretty good at Alice. although i would love if i could get a good tutorial about Cursor lock so that my Mouse can aim freely.
Much appreciated, Alex

Also, If we can try to avoid these arguments, the community would be a better place.

Sometimes they are not even arguments. They are discussions. A close community will always have these. Alice is probably one of the most tight communities out there, so that is logical to have all these discussions. Arguments are usually only with Trolls, and we have had a few in the past. All in All....this one was an argument. I'm not continueing it. I will not feed the fire anymore or add anymore posts regarding to what you said, because if I do, I will get another response which will make me comment back, then you comment back at me, and it will go on forever....Sometimes what someone will say is totally unnecessary. You just gotta remember that this is "Text" and it can be taken the wrong way very easily.