PDA

View Full Version : How do i get guns?

Tony Clark
02-22-2012, 04:50 PM
Hi I'm new to Alice and was wondering how do i get guns:confused:

fourbros
02-22-2012, 05:14 PM
just look around the forums and there are many posts that have downloadable objects.

DensetsuNoKaboom
02-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Find a thread that contains a gun you want.

You have two choices:

1) Download it, save it somewhere on your computer, and REMEMBER WHERE YOU SAVED IT. Then go into Alice and go to the world where you want your gun. Click on "File", select Import Object, find the gun file where you saved it on your computer, and select it.
OR
2) Download it. When you're asked where to save your file, go to your Alice folder, select "Required", then "gallery", and save it in the "gallery" folder. Then you can go into your gallery from Alice and select the gun from the Local Gallery.

arty-fishL
02-22-2012, 06:16 PM
You can find most of the objects from the forums in my object pack (http://alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7113). There's a huge selection of guns and much more in there, all courtesy of me, the many kind users of these forums and their original creators. :)

Tony Clark
02-23-2012, 04:47 AM
Thanks guys I'll see what i can find o and arty-fishL That object-pack looks very good only I don't have enough download at the moment :( keep up the good work