PDA

View Full Version : Legend of Zelda: The Prelude

sfunk
02-26-2012, 07:37 AM
Here is a fun little world I created using all the Zelda objects that I made using blender, It's just a video, not a game, although I may consider making a zelda game with alice if I get the time for it.

This world does contain sound, so turn those speakers up if you have them.

I reuploaded it, I didn't change anything, but the upload could have gotten corrupted, but nothing was wrong with it? I don't know why you always have trouble playing the worlds I make, and anyone have any idea why the re-uploaded file (which is the exact same file) is 5MB less then the original post

jediaction
02-26-2012, 08:56 AM
It's broken. There is many "null" references in the "my first method." The text doesn't come up because it isn't assigned to any object. The music was very low quality to. Try fixing that up and then reposting.

sfunk
02-26-2012, 09:02 AM
it worked fine for me, so im not going to bother, and the music came directly from the game, the song title "song of time" and the navi voice was ripped from the game as well. so low quality?

x2495iiii
02-26-2012, 11:23 AM
Did the same for me.

Fixed it with guesswork.

Wonder why that happened?

sfunk
02-26-2012, 11:31 AM
I don't know? I'm guessing the upload got corrupted. I resaved mine and re-uploaded it in the main post, so I'm not sure what happened.

And I just noticed that the re-uploaded version is 5MB less? what the heck? it's the exact same file

InsertName
02-26-2012, 12:19 PM
want to say that the second upload worked fine for me

oh yeah, whatever happened to project z?

x2495iiii
02-26-2012, 12:25 PM
I don't know? I'm guessing the upload got corrupted. I resaved mine and re-uploaded it in the main post, so I'm not sure what happened.

And I just noticed that the re-uploaded version is 5MB less? what the heck? it's the exact same file

Good question.

I have no idea.

I did notice that saving and re-saving Alice worlds under new names makes them smaller sometimes, though.

jediaction
02-26-2012, 01:26 PM
it worked fine for me, so im not going to bother, and the music came directly from the game, the song title "song of time" and the navi voice was ripped from the game as well. so low quality?

No, it crashed at start, I never made it that far, remember? If it's from the game then that's the way it was. I just heard a bunch of noises sorry. I"ll play it again because X fixed it. Also, I believe Navi is Blue.

sfunk
02-27-2012, 07:32 AM
No, it crashed at start, I never made it that far, remember? If it's from the game then that's the way it was. I just heard a bunch of noises sorry. I"ll play it again because X fixed it. Also, I believe Navi is Blue.

I just wanted to know why you thought it was low quality, because that might have been another thing screwed up during the upload, and as for the color of Navi, she is a mixture of a dark bluish purple, I tried mixing two spheres to get the effect but the one sphere would cancel out the other

jediaction
02-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Well just keep it blue then...:p

fourbros
02-27-2012, 11:10 AM
didn't you kinda copy my idea?

x2495iiii
02-27-2012, 03:28 PM
No.

He made his world to show off his new model.

That'd be like me saying someone's copying RP if their world has any penguin in it.

jediaction
02-27-2012, 05:14 PM
The exception to "Resident Penguin Adventures" where it was actually made to be a Resident Penguin movie....But your right X.

What idea anyway?

sfunk
02-28-2012, 07:42 AM

If your idea was to show off the models I created (which was everything in the world I made beside a sphere used for Navi), then yes, the idea would have been copied, but if you are referring to the general idea of doing something with LoZ:OoT, well we both would have copied from the original game itself, so both would be in the wrong.

fourbros
02-28-2012, 10:57 AM

very sorry, I thought I posted something like that somewhere.

but here is a game trailer of: The legend of Zelda Blade Of Dimensions, enjoy:D