PDA

View Full Version : Int a as a string

DensetsuNoKaboom
04-07-2012, 12:54 PM
I'm using the newest Alice (3/1/2012) and the "int a as a string" function seems to have disappeared. Does it still exist? Where is it?

EDIT: For some reason it turned into a tiny bit of purple right underneath "the bth root of a". Why must the new Alice suck so?

sfunk
04-07-2012, 02:07 PM
wow, I am glad you caught that, I thought they got rid of the function all together

arty-fishL
04-07-2012, 05:21 PM
I made a world to patch this.

Open the world and play it.
You can use it to do the patch or remove the patch.
It should be straightforward.

sfunk
04-07-2012, 08:02 PM
I made a world to patch this.

Open the world and play it.
You can use it to do the patch or remove the patch.
It should be straightforward.

Arty, I believe that the Alice team should contact you and thank you on all the extra functionality and flair you added to their program

arty-fishL
04-07-2012, 08:15 PM
Arty, I believe that the Alice team should contact you and thank you on all the extra functionality and flair you added to their programThankyou :).

As long as you're happy with it then I'm happy. You've done some great stuff yourself too, so thank you.

DensetsuNoKaboom
04-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Seriously, could someone give one reason why 3/1/2012 is better than 12/1/2011?

Also an example of someone who is cooler than Arty-fishL. (Jesus and Mr. Rogers don't count.)

MrMoke
04-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Seriously, could someone give one reason why 3/1/2012 is better than 12/1/2011?

Also an example of someone who is cooler than Arty-fishL. (Jesus and Mr. Rogers don't count.)

Recursion and/or passing parameters more that one level deep was impossible with the previous version(That's a big one!)

Umm, my friend Peter, who worked on the team that produced the first IBM PC, and also designed the circular control pad for the first I-Pod.:D

Having said that, I'm glad that someone like arty is looking out for us. Maybe he should be on the QA team.

harolito
11-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Muchas gracias, me has resuelto un gran dolor de cabeza, éxitos y gracias por los aportes que hace a la comundiad,

Bendiciones y gracias desde Costa Rica

:)