PDA

View Full Version : sasuke vs zetsu

fourbros
04-28-2012, 01:30 PM
This game is not the finished product. You can only kill the zetsus with the chidori and your sword. Susano'o can only be used once. I want to see what improvements can be made.

Controls: W-forward, A-left, S-backward, D-right, J-turn right, L-turn left

Attacks: I-chidori, K-sword, O-fireball, U- susano'o, H-amaterasu( while using susano'o)

TauTrumpsPi
04-28-2012, 02:49 PM
This game is not the finished product. You can only kill the zetsus with the chidori and your sword. Susano'o can only be used once. I want to see what improvements can be made.

Attacks: I-chidori, K-sword, O-fireball, U- susano'o, H-amaterasu( while using susano'o)

I believe the attachment's missing?

fourbros
04-29-2012, 02:06 PM
The stupid "a security token is missing" message comes up when I tried to upload it. The same thing happened with my pokemon game. How do I fix it?
The whole thing is starting to get annoying.

arty-fishL
04-29-2012, 02:35 PM
The stupid "a security token is missing" message comes up when I tried to upload it. The same thing happened with my pokemon game. How do I fix it?
The whole thing is starting to get annoying.
- Log out and back in again
- Clear cache
- Clear cookies and temporary files
- Use a different browser
- Use a different computer

DensetsuNoKaboom
04-29-2012, 03:20 PM
How big is your file?

fourbros
04-30-2012, 02:07 PM
The file is 22,000 KB, so it's not to big. By the way, what's a security token?

TauTrumpsPi
04-30-2012, 03:07 PM
The file is 22,000 KB, so it's not to big. By the way, what's a security token?

20 megabytes is the limit, isn't it? 22,000 KB == 22 MB

fourbros
04-30-2012, 03:10 PM
I've tried to get it down-size it (deleting music, objects, etc.) But it can't get any smaller. How so I make it smaller?

DensetsuNoKaboom
04-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Upload it to MediaFire or someplace like that, then post the download link here.

fourbros
05-22-2012, 02:37 PM