PDA

View Full Version : A random guy and a shark have an interesting discussion

InsertName
06-08-2012, 09:00 PM
no description available

JK, highlight below after watching vid, or just read the thing in the world, whatever.

lolz invisible text, thanks to a few people for the models (spartan, tokarev, explosion[yay]), I do not own anything IN the video, I just made the video. This is also a celebration vid because school is out for me finnaly! Thanks for watching, be sure to like, fav, and comment. lolz youtube referencez

InsertName
06-11-2012, 12:36 PM
bump?

Edit: no takers?
here's a screenshot
http://alice.org/community/picture.php?albumid=104&pictureid=655

smithjas
06-12-2012, 07:04 PM
no description available

JK, highlight below after watching vid, or just read the thing in the world, whatever.

lolz invisible text, thanks to a few people for the models (spartan, tokarev, explosion[yay]), I do not own anything IN the video, I just made the video. This is also a celebration vid because school is out for me finnaly! Thanks for watching, be sure to like, fav, and comment. lolz youtube referencez

LMFAO too funni

InsertName
06-15-2012, 03:13 PM
1 view in a week? I thought it would be higher than that.:(
I dunno why people don't want to check it out. It's got explosions, sharks, video game references, and a supa-meguh-ultah-plot twist at the end.

fourbros
06-15-2012, 04:15 PM
the reason no one wants to look at it is because the title is pretty lame. But I thought the actual vid was AMAZING, HILARIOUS and, COOL:D:D

InsertName
06-15-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah, the title is kind or irrelevant, the real title should be:

A SHARK FAILS AT ATTACKING A GUY AND THEN A BUNCH OF RANDOM STUFF HAPPENS, AND THERE'S EXPLOSIONS

I think that one sums it up nicely, if I do say so myself. :D

edit; ooo 300 posts

GameKid
06-15-2012, 11:45 PM
Insert, I will totally watch this when I get home. It sounds awesome.

x2495iiii
06-16-2012, 01:57 AM
I'll gladly be a taker. Your last random movie was excellence in weird-Alice-world form, and I eagerly anticipate an encore performance.

GameKid
06-22-2012, 02:02 PM
It was funny, but not as funny as the first one. This one is a bit too random, not enough backbone.
I'd give it a 7/10.