PDA

View Full Version : Tech demo thing

DensetsuNoKaboom
08-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Never mind this post.

arty-fishL
08-10-2012, 05:15 AM
Why do I always feel obliged to reply to things like this?
Like when you are young and somebody tells you not to go somewhere or do something, but you do anyway, out of curiosity.

DensetsuNoKaboom
08-10-2012, 10:55 AM
I was going to post something in this topic, but I forgot to check the filesize first.

GameKid
08-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Reaaaliiiize the file siiiize!
Upload it to wikisend or something.

DensetsuNoKaboom
08-10-2012, 05:27 PM
Reaaaliiiize the file siiiize!
Upload it to wikisend or something.
Last time I checked, Wikisend was still an absolute failure of an uploading website.

arty-fishL
08-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Last time I checked, Wikisend was still an absolute failure of an uploading website.
Dropbox is the way to go. Or if you don't want to install stuff, then filechimp.net (http://alice.org/community/filechimp.net) is basic and easy to use.

DensetsuNoKaboom
08-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Lol@broken link. But I'll try Filechimp out.

x2495iiii
08-12-2012, 02:24 AM
Wikisend.

I sincerely apologize for ever recommending that as a viable means for transferring ones and zeroes.

I'd go with dropbox too, personally.

Also, isn't Google doing file-sharing stuff now?

Google is never wrong ever, so that might be worth checking out.

arty-fishL
08-12-2012, 04:35 PM
Lol@broken link. But I'll try Filechimp out.Oh, seems I forgot the http. I only recommend filechimp because the creator of it was a forum member and as far as I can tell, it is a clean file host with no hidden catches.

Wikisend.

I sincerely apologize for ever recommending that as a viable means for transferring ones and zeroes.

I'd go with dropbox too, personally.

Also, isn't Google doing file-sharing stuff now?

Google is never wrong ever, so that might be worth checking out.Google Drive is essentially the same as Dropbox, its really just a case of pick your favourite, rather than which is better.