PDA

View Full Version : Help me please!

pomavera
01-14-2013, 05:49 PM
So im doing this project for fun and i need some help. This is the storyboard:
You have crash landed into a forest. While you wait for help, you have to defeat 3 waves of enemies and a boss before the game is over. You will have an energy sword. There will be a health bar on the top right corner and time on the left. When you reach the boss level, the boss will also display a health bar. There are two secret items to collect. Click the P button and you will receive a special cut scene. So can someone help me add some stuff into my project or finish it for me? Thanks:)

fourbros
01-17-2013, 01:54 PM
Sorry I can't actually do it for you. However, I can give you some ideas. The first thing you need to do is make a shooting method. A sphere should probably work for ammunition. After that put the sphere at the tip of the gun. Then make the shooting method.

That's all I can think of right now. You can probably think of something better than this.

P.S: Welcome to the Forum

bob3584
01-27-2013, 10:20 PM
This is probably my favorite thing to do. If you still need help, PM me and I will see what I can do. P.S. I've got some epic converted weapons, and I would be fine with it if you wanted to use them.