PDA

View Full Version : There was glitch...

Kavicael
01-18-2013, 09:52 PM
Now the camera is gone. I can move around, add objects, all that jazz, but I cannot target said camera. Yet all the previous methods I wrote are still working that involve the camera moving to, getting a good look at, etc. Is there anyway to get the camera back? Because Hitting the back button isn't doing anything.

djslater107
01-21-2013, 09:21 AM
I am not understanding exactly what you mean... Are you saying that the camera is no longer in the object tree?

Did you save the world (under a different name might be safer), quit Alice, and then reopen the word in Alice?

Kavicael
01-25-2013, 11:36 AM
That is what I am saying. I was dragging the camera in the item's tree, let go, and it was gone. I searched in every folder, I reopened it without saving, I did everything. I don't know what happened.

djslater107
01-25-2013, 01:39 PM
I would like to see this... Could you send me a copy of the world? don@alice.org...

Thanks,
Don

Kavicael
01-28-2013, 08:17 PM
It isn't letting me post the game. It says something about me not having a badge or some such. Do you have a Gmail I can share it with in Google Drive?

Kavicael
01-29-2013, 06:43 PM
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I hit the upload button, went to the file, opened it, and hit upload.