PDA

View Full Version : Characters Stop Responding to Commands

alofferman
02-18-2013, 02:01 PM
So my two characters do follow the directions up to a certain point, but then completely stop responding to any of the directions after that point. Have I done something wrong? I'm working with Alice 2.3.2. I've attached the file, it's a project for a Problem Solving class I'm taking. I just have to make a 60 second animation telling a simple story. It stops at around 31 seconds. I know the camera isn't right on the subjects yet, I'm just doing the camera adjustments as the final things I do before handing in the final project. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

**I figured out that it was the kiss sound I was trying to import that seemed to make it freeze. I wish I could get the kiss sound to work but I suppose I'll have to work without it. Thanks!**

djslater107
02-19-2013, 01:30 PM
If your sound file is not working, you might try to open it in a sound editor such as Audacity (which is open-source, free to download: http://audacity.sourceforge.net), open your sound file, and re-save (or re-export it either as a .wav or a .mp3 - you will need to get the lame plugin, listed on the website, to export as an .mp3).

That will often repair sound problems and Alice.

Don Slater