Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Community News and Announcements (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   x2495iiii is now a moderator! (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=3404)

jediaction 05-03-2010 02:32 PM

Before you start walking on everyones thread. Read the dates of when the threads were posted. This is a really old thread and has not been commented in a while. Anyway, Welcome to the community. If you sgn up on the A-Tom studios page before 2 mroe people. You will be a beta tester for the BIGGEST ALICE GAME OF THE YEAR !!!STORM!!!. Act fast, the positions are going

shaydon 05-03-2010 11:39 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;20706]BIGGEST ALICE GAME OF THE YEAR !!!STORM!!!.[/QUOTE]

how do you know it will be the biggest? x2495iiii might bring out some good games? and wongwanchap's panda game is a really good game

jediaction 05-04-2010 02:27 PM

Well, were advertising it a lot and saying so much about it. A-Tom studios needs to get known so when ever we say "New game from A-Tom studios" automatically everyoen will say to there selves "oh my gosh, its going to be so cool, NEED MORE INFORMATION!" Get what im saying?

Dameria 05-04-2010 02:48 PM

I really don't say that to myself at all. As a matter of fact I think it is bad to advertise as much as you are doing. When this game actually comes out we are going to have very high expectations for it because of how much you are talking about it, and if it even has a few bugs people will criticize you. I remember the same thing happened to Chris101b when he talked about how "good" his game was going to be last year, and it ended up being anticlimactic...

I'm just saying, don't be too cocky about your games and expect there to be criticism when it comes out. Its better to be humble and have a bad game than be cocky and have a mediocre game.

jediaction 05-04-2010 03:12 PM

Got it, thanks for the advice. SIGN UP ON THE A-TOM STUDIOS website before the BETA slots are open. yesterday the Halo Reach BETA came out, but you have to have ODST to play it. OH MY GOSH< SO COOL!

King Gamer(gorit) 05-04-2010 04:49 PM

Declasified!

Private acording to jedi??

jediaction 05-04-2010 04:54 PM

I see what you mean but please delete that message before some one reads that plan. Thats private!

Dameria 05-04-2010 05:38 PM

[QUOTE=King Gamer(gorit);20758]I have now declasified oficialy that this will be our last game that is using alice models and not buit from the ground up. In the next few months we will have some of the most advanced profesional games coming out from alice ever. The current project is a kick start and should be of exceptional quality already.[/QUOTE]

I'll believe it when I see it. You say you are going to be making professional games, creating your own objects to use in them, so I will be much more strict in criticizing your games than I have with most other people. I'm expecting these games to be of professional quality now, don't disappoint :)

I will be very impressed if it is more fun than Resident Penguin, but really who can beat Resident Penguin. If it has is a story-line only game, then it will have a low replay value, but because RP is a wave game where you can get a better outcome every time you play, it has a high replay value and I find myself playing it frequently even now. I hope your games will be that addicting.

King Gamer(gorit) 05-04-2010 07:10 PM

Ok, Dameria you are just getting on my nerves and can you unqoute me becuase jedi is mad.

jediaction 05-04-2010 07:15 PM

stop argueing. Storm is the beginning warm up project, the rest are going to be better with story lines and cutcenes and simplified scripts