Alice Community

Alice Community (http://www.alice.org/community/index.php)
-   Community News and Announcements (http://www.alice.org/community/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Alice Community Game Contest! (http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=3909)

Zack Strife 02-14-2010 03:31 PM

I am no longer yusing my midgar world i'm going to make a game using a rpg engion never before seen on Alice

madden 02-14-2010 05:17 PM

Im in.

I am totally in. I haven't really been on in a while so... sorry I didn't get to reply until now. haha, but yea, I will do the best I can. Good luck everybody. :)

x2495iiii - Oh yeah, NOW it's a competition!

King Gamer(gorit) 02-15-2010 12:31 AM

Hey It's Madden

Man, I thought you abandonned Alice, I never see you on these forums. YOou probably dont know me but you were still active when I joined and I thought you where so good at making games.

madden 02-15-2010 06:17 AM

[QUOTE=King Gamer(gorit);16962]Man, I thought you abandonned Alice, I never see you on these forums. YOou probably dont know me but you were still active when I joined and I thought you where so good at making games.[/QUOTE]

Haha, nope. Not abandoning Alice. I just been very busy lately. I am actually in the works of a very big project. So hopefully that will help... redeem for my absence lately. And thanks man :D

jediaction 02-15-2010 08:54 AM

My project is big and always improving to. Watch out! I do not fell like its good right onw but i hope it will be very good

arty-fishL 02-15-2010 03:45 PM

ok, I will enter

ok, I will enter

x2495iiii - Done.

jediaction 02-15-2010 04:13 PM

What do you mean x2495iiii - done

Just wait for a reply...Im replying so

Yes you can join. If you have not read the rules there on the first page, and the first comment of this thread

King Gamer(gorit) 02-15-2010 06:58 PM

Wait!!!

OK, I just saw a post by one of the people in this comp saying they where going to post their game in a week. If one of the categories is time realesed I might as well say goodby now. But I wont. So all I would like to know is when will our worlds need to be in by.
P.S. Thanks in advance.

zonedabone 02-15-2010 07:02 PM

That means that he registered the user.

x2495iiii 02-15-2010 07:07 PM

[QUOTE=jediaction;16978]What do you mean x2495iiii - done

Just wait for a reply...Im replying so

Yes you can join. If you have not read the rules there on the first page, and the first comment of this thread[/QUOTE]

It means I've edited his entry post so that I know that he's on the list. It's like punching a train ticket.

[QUOTE=King Gamer(gorit);16993]OK, I just saw a post by one of the people in this comp saying they where going to post their game in a week. If one of the categories is time realesed I might as well say goodby now. But I wont. So all I would like to know is when will our worlds need to be in by.
P.S. Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Deadline for posting of worlds is listed in the rules. There's no limit to how early you can submit them, however, so if you think your submission is good enough right now, go ahead and submit it. You'll get the "Released First" category, but you aren't allowed to alter anything in the world but bugs after you submit it, so you may lose out on the quality-based categories if you don't work long enough on it.

[QUOTE=zonedabone;16995]That means that he registered the user.[/QUOTE]

Yup, he got it.