View Single Post
Old
marwa saf

Default 10-12-2013, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanceA View Post
1. a. The "official" one is Learning To Program with Alice, Wanda P. Dann, et al. ISBN 0-
13-187289-3, Prentice Hall
b. Check out Dick Baldwin's free Alice Tutorials at www.dickbaldwin.com/tocalice.htm
c. There are several other books on Alice available includingشركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض C. Herbert's An
Introduction to Programming Using Alice, ISBN 978-1-4188-3625-2, or the Cashman
series.
تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركات نظافة بالرياض شركة رش مبيدات حشرية بالرياض افضل شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض افضل شركة لنقل الاثاث بالرياض شركات تخزين اثاث بالرياض افضل شركة تسليك مجارى شركة نظافة خزانات بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات شركة عزل خزانات
d. If you are teaching two years you may wish to look at J. Adam's Alice in Action with
JAVA, ISBN 978-4239-0096-2 because his book uses a spiral pedagogy to introduce
key object-oriented topics using Alice,نقل عفش then circles back to the same concepts in
Java.
مؤسسة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركات نقل اثاث
شركات نقل عفش في الرياض
افضل شركات نقل اثاث بالرياض
نقل اثاث رخيص
شركة تخزين اثاث
افضل شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
نقل عفش داخل الرياض
نقل أثاث في الرياض
شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة عزل خزانات
شركة تنظيف خزانات
شركة تسليك مجارى
شركة رش مبيد بالرياض
شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
تنظيف فلل بالرياض
تنظيف شقق بالرياض
تنظيف منازل بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض
افضل شركة نظافة بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض

2. I would not expect 11th graders to spend more than two semesters working with Alice. I teach at a dual curriculum high school and I use Alice with 9th graders and we do spend the entire year using Alice. However,نقل اثاث due to the curriculum we only meet 5 classes in a two-week cycle.
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة نقل عفش بالرياض شركة عزل خزانات بالرياضكشف تسربات المياه شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض تسليك مجارى تخزين اثاث شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض شركات المبيدات تنظيف منازل الرياض
غسيل خزانات
3. In the 10th grade we begin studying JAVA for the AP 'A' Computer Science tests. (Having studied Alice the previous year makesشركة تنظيف منازل a significant positive impact in student performance!)

You may wish to visit http://www.aliceprogramming.net/ and click on Instructor Materials to view several sample Syllabi for presenting an Alice course. Each sample syllabus covers a different amount of time for presenting the material.

As an aside, I also teach 'AB' Computer Science however,شركة مكافحة حشرات the College Board has concluded that the AP 'AB' Computer Science course will be discontinued after the 2009 year due to a decline in the number of students taking the test in high schools. This exemplifies what the colleges/universities have been saying for years: "There is a serious decline in enrollment in Computer Science". Unfortunately for me,شركة كشف تسربات my numbers for students wishing to continue with the 'AB' portion have steadily increased since I begin using Alice as an intro to comp-sci.

Good luck in your program!
that is really useful & i appreciate that thank you very much

Last edited by marwa saf; 02-16-2014 at 10:43 PM.