View Single Post
Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 02-19-2010, 10:11 PM

Well, Lance may not have read the entire post or the previous posts, which is something you've done too, jediaction, so go easy on him. By the way, Lance, your students are free to enter the contest as well. If you'd like, you can even enter a submission from your best student on their behalf. It has to comply with the rules, though, so please read the first post in this thread carefully before choosing.

I don't think there's a way to vote multiple times on a poll anyway. Even I can't do it (though I CAN change poll results to whatever I want...hehe).

As for the rule, sure I suppose it can be an official addition. Adds an element of sportsmanship to the contest. Good call, jediaction.

I'm glad to see you're so involved and enthusiastic about the contest, jediaction, but you kind of created that "official" submission thread without my permission. It's no harm to use it, I suppose, but please leave the contest administration to me from now on. I'd rather you focused on answering other users' questions and making your submission the best that it can be.

(')>