Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Worlds

Games & Videos by Arty-fishL
Old
arty-fishL

Cool Games & Videos by Arty-fishL - 08-08-2012, 05:26 AM

In a nostalgic episode of mine and a bid to get users to become more active again, I am going to make a montage post of sorts. Here are all of the reasonable games and videos that I have released as finished worlds.

These are not WIPs, for unfinished projects of mine, see this thread. I would actually consider some of my WIPs to be better than my finished ones.

Snowmobile Reaction

Avoid the obstacles and survive for as long as possible on a high speed downhill snowmobile run.

thread

ASKL
A reaction keyboard pressing game with multiple modes of difficulty, ranging from novice to extreme. Can you beat all difficulties?

thread

Bullet for my 300 Posts
A bullet time video made in celebration of me reaching 300 posts. This was based around the Killzone Bullet trailer and originally intended as a trailer for Storm, before A-TOM studios fell apart.

thread

Red Square Clicking Game
Impossible to win, annoying to attempt. Just a prank, for fun.

thread

A-TOM Studios STORM Extra Trailer

This got people pretty furious, because I didn't have an up to date version of STORM, so I made an extra trailer for it out of custom content.

thread

A Happy New Year world. Not quite a game or video, but an experience nonetheless. You've really got to try it to know what I mean.

thread

900 Posts Jungle Warfare Scene

A jungle scene in celebration of me reaching 900 posts. Can be used as a base for a game.

thread

Realistic Sea Scene

A realistic sea scene, with moving water and roling waves, also with realistic wave texture and water effect. It has good clouds and a realistic sky, there is also a few island.

thread

█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬

Old
jediaction

Default 08-08-2012, 12:12 PM

Wow! Good idea. I should do this with my games as well. Btw, I was looking for games to review the other day. That will help get the forums back in action as well, or at least active for a little while.

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
arty-fishL

Smile 08-08-2012, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediaction View Post
Wow! Good idea. I should do this with my games as well. Btw, I was looking for games to review the other day. That will help get the forums back in action as well, or at least active for a little while.
I was also planning on making an "Arty-fishL Picks" thread some time soon, in which I'm sure a few of your games will get a mention. But, yeh, the general idea is that nothing much new is being posted lately, but there are plenty of old things we might have missed or forgotten about, so lets try and set the ball rolling again with a gentle nudge from the past.

█░░▓░░░░░░░▓░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓░░▓░░░░░░▓░░░▓░░░░█
█░▓░▓░▓▓▓░▓▓▓░▓░▓░░░░░░▓▒▒░░▒░░▓▓░▓▓▓░▓▒░░░█
█░▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒░▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓░▓▓▓░░▓░░░▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░▓▓░░▒▓▒░▒▒▒░▓▒▒░▓▓░▓▓▒░▓▒▓▒▓▒░░░█
█░▓▒▓▒░▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▒░░░░▓▓▒░░░▒▒░▒▒░░▒░▒▓▓▓░░█
█░░▒░▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░█

I have mostly moved on from Alice, but may still respond to messages if important [¬º-°]¬

Tags
finished, game, list, montage, video