Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > Questions and Comments

Assistance Please
Old
Tommy19748

Default Assistance Please - 08-22-2010, 10:30 PM

I wish that I could say that I’m getting the hang of this program; however, when it comes to creating the variables to make the objects do what I would need them to do, this is when I lose focus of what I need to do. I know you made mention to attempt to create the file which has help me out a lot. I you do not mind if you could direct me through this one I would greatly appreciate it.

Leaving on a Jet Plane: (This is where I’m having difficulty) Have each jet lift off the ground, one at a time. Together, all three should turn and fly off together. Reference the objects by its array name.

(This is where I’m having difficulty)One at a time, each helicopter should have its propeller turn, and rise to the same height, still in the camera’s view. A message should appear from each windshield, indicating its readiness for the mission. At that point, all four helicopters should move off the camera’s view in the same direction. Once started, each helicopter’s propeller should turn throughout the story. Reference the objects by its list name.

Last edited by Tommy19748; 08-24-2010 at 09:28 PM.

Old
debussybunny563

Arrow 08-23-2010, 10:45 AM

I got the second one done.

I put comments in the method as well.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w A squad of helicopters.a2w (3.58 MB, 1027 views)

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Old
debussybunny563

Arrow 08-23-2010, 11:03 AM

And here's the first one.

Comments in the method.

You can do the same thing much more easily with a list, but oh well.
Array it is.

If you have any questions on how or why I did something in the method, don't hesitate to ask.
Attached Files
File Type: a2w Three Jets ready for takeoff.a2w (424.4 KB, 672 views)

Last edited by debussybunny563; 12-21-2012 at 12:00 AM.

|Link to weapons collection: http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=7368 |

I have been dead for quite some time now; not much hope for resurrection.

Last edited by debussybunny563; 08-23-2010 at 11:06 AM.