Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Share Objects

Epic Object Pack With 200+ Models With Restart/Import World Buttons and Guns!
Old
AliceAndConnor

Talking Epic Object Pack With 200+ Models With Restart/Import World Buttons and Guns! - 11-18-2014, 12:59 PM

Hey everybody! Hope you are doing good! I have been working on this FPS game called, Battlefront that you can download on my website at www.mccgameco.com! The guns and ammo I use in the game come from this epic archive of objects made around the community! I found out about this guy named, Mr. Giansante, and he actually (supposedly) collected a lot of the models made around the community and jam-packed them all into one .zip file! And yes, these are .a2c model files - compatible with Alice!
It came with a load of Fantastic realistic guns, ammo and bullets of all sizes! Even Halo chiefs, and object-scripting-embedded in-game restart and world-import buttons, clickable by the mouse! Here is the link to download it from his site: http://www.lincoln.edu.ar/comp/alice/
Who knows, you might even find YOUR own model you made, in this archive!
The only thing, is though; he didn't really give any specific usernames or real names, he just included a file that said, "Community Objects" and left it to that. So now could be a good time to claim your credit and post a reply if you find an object that was yours!
Bye everyone!

(Please do note that the restart and import world object buttons actually crashed my world, but then the next day they worked, so I do recommend being careful with those tool objects. I also find that the new Humvee model, when you want it to move forward, it goes right, and is basically whacked-out. Please do acknowledge that some do work better than others, but overall they're all great! The ones I use in my game, such as the AK-47 and the 9mm Bullet work fantasticly!)

Connor + Alice Forever! (-:

Have a nice day!

Also, I've been gone for a really long time, more than I can even remember and am now going to be way more active! :-D

Awesome
Old
RavenOfCode

Cool Awesome - 11-27-2014, 10:26 AM

I was looking at models for my new game Riot: Alpha Class, a new version of Riot a game a made during the summer, so far its looking awesome thanks to the awesome amount of objects in here!

This is a great pack!

Stuff + Other Stuff + Different Other Stuff = Things :)

My best Alice game:

Clash of the Cubes (an arena fighting game):
http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=10738&highlight=game

No Problem!
Old
AliceAndConnor

Default No Problem! - 11-27-2014, 11:11 PM

No problem, Raven! I'm glad the models ould help you in your new game! I also tried it out by the way and it was really cool! Goodbye!

Connor + Alice Forever! (-:

Have a nice day!

Also, I've been gone for a really long time, more than I can even remember and am now going to be way more active! :-D

Tags
ammo, bullets, community objects, guns, mr. giansante