Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Suggestion Box

Need a suggestion
Old
yazi

Question Need a suggestion - 12-19-2010, 02:43 AM

i want to make 3D interactive educational software for kids so can i make this in alice 2.2 or alice 2.0 or in which nd is it possible??? please guide me thnx

Old
CodyAM1993

Default 12-19-2010, 09:26 AM

You can definitely create a 3d interactive software for kids. However, you need to understand the limitation of Alice. Once your Alice project is finished, if you are wanting to export it as an executable .exe or .jar file, then you will need a moderate understanding of the Java programming language. If you have very little experience with Java language and you would like the program to be converted to an executable file in the end, I would not recommend using Alice. If, in fact, you do want to use Alice, I would definitely use Alice 2.2 Rev. 09/10/2010. This is the newest version, which can be downloaded here on Alice.org. If you have concerns about exporting your Alice projects, post another thread regarding this issue and I am sure you will get many responses. Someone may know of an easier way to export Alice projects. Search the forums too. I have seen many posts regarding this issue. Good Luck!

Old
yazi

Default 12-19-2010, 10:10 AM

thnx dear