Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Alice 2 > Works-In-Progress

I'am currently working on a fighting game using alice3d,would anyone like to help?
Old
knight199

Default I'am currently working on a fighting game using alice3d,would anyone like to help? - 09-12-2005, 02:10 AM

I have a health code and music loops.As well as some borrowed buildings and other files from alice3d.All will be credited at the title screen.so if anyone would like to help please post and I will tell you what I will do and what needs to be done.the character files are from alice3d,the samurai and the fandancer.

Still Interested
Old
EdLaFave

Default Still Interested - 11-21-2005, 02:24 PM

I'm currently working with alice on various things....although I'm planning to move up to a more advanced game engine.

I'd be interested in colaborating on an Alice game, or perhaps a game in another engine in the near future. Let me know if you're still working on that fighting game or any other game for that matter.

ps: if you're looking for an artist I'm not your guy but I can def help with some coding.

The game I'am working on and your help???
Old
knight199

Default The game I'am working on and your help??? - 12-09-2005, 03:54 AM

I kind of switched over when I bought Games Factory or GF as it is called.Though I miss alice and feel we might be able to accomplish something with it.I'am not too bad with code but could use some help none the less.The health code I have is merely the deincrement of a object or number.After that when the number reaches 0 the object receives the command to dissappear but not delete for some reason ,can anyone tell me how to delete the char when it disappears.Thank you for the offer,if you would like to work as a team just post and I will reply.As for artwork I'am fairly good with models and animation though with alice it is a little different but we can figure out I'am sure in time.Lastly the music I have is off the web but royalty free from sites that offer samples and sounds.

Best regards knight199

P.S I will be checking the posts daily for your reply.

Old
EdLaFave

Default 12-09-2005, 06:42 PM

Email me at yellow1999stang@hotmail.com if you want to collaborate on something. Right now I can't really come up with a good idea for a game to make but if you've got any ideas and can handle the art then I'd love to work on something, just let me know.

ps: if you'd like to elaborate on the Air Plane game I've posted that would be great....I'd love to expand on that. I've got a few ideas for it too and some art work would help out quite a bit I think.

Yes lets work on the air plane game for now.
Old
knight199

Default Yes lets work on the air plane game for now. - 12-12-2005, 06:57 PM

I sent you an email with an attachement did you receive it?The attachement included a pic of the new plane I would like to animate for the air plane game you are working on.knight_19_19@yahoo.ie this is my email please email me if you do not wish to work on the project or if you do.If anyone els would like to make 3d models for their games or help me with my project then just email me and what you would like done and I will get to work on it right away.