Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > General Discussion > The Lounge

Old
jediaction

Default 02-06-2010, 03:14 PM

What you think i did not make by myself. I said what i used on the website, so if you want to know, you gotta check it out

FaceBook: www.facebook.com/SalokinGames

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 02-06-2010, 04:56 PM

No, not at all, it seems like exactly your style of game, and I have checked it out, I wasn't able to find it.

Guess I must've missed it. I'll check again.

(')>

Old
x2495iiii
Super Moderator

Default 02-06-2010, 04:57 PM

Aw geez, I just saw it. Figures. I must've skipped the first sentence assuming it was an introduction or something.

K, I got it now.

(')>

Old
jediaction

Default 02-06-2010, 05:40 PM

So how do you like it. Its not the best, i really am hoping to make really cool games in the future. Please comment on the site

EVERYONE, PLease comment, the game is not bad. A lot of people have played it already. Im not lieng. everyone has liked it. I need your opinion. Please download the demo and say waht you think. Im updating the demo so you can get the demo now and then get the new version or wait for the new versoin

I think everyone looks at this and says, "oh hes selling a cheapo game, im not gonna buy it" It fun and everyone who has played it has loved it. You guys should really try it.

Last edited by x2495iiii; 05-18-2010 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Triple-Posts

Old
dubastot

Default 03-30-2010, 12:00 PM

Did you get any help to make those games?

Question Answered...

I saw the program you used to make it and it really doesn't take anything to make those games. It is actually pretty hilarious to see what you used.

Last edited by dubastot; 03-30-2010 at 12:04 PM.

Old
jediaction

Default 03-30-2010, 06:32 PM

It does and it takes a lot of work to come up with the stuff and NO, i did not get any help making those games. It not as easy as it looks, do you have it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubastot View Post
Did you get any help to make those games?

Question Answered...

I saw the program you used to make it and it really doesn't take anything to make those games. It is actually pretty hilarious to see what you used.
its not my favorite. Its not as easy as it looks and I miught start using instense scirpting in FPS to. But for now it Unity 3D. you can buy that game and the demo will be avalible

Hey guys, check out the web site

Last edited by x2495iiii; 05-18-2010 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Triple-Posts

Old
Dameria

Default 05-17-2010, 05:33 PM

I'm sorry, but I would not pay $5 for this. I played the demo, and right from the beginning it was very slow. The main problem was that I moved WAY to slowly. I guess that there was so much lag that the walking was half as fast as it was supposed to be, and the reload of the gun took about 10 seconds just to finish the full reload.

I would offer this game for free if I were you and if you are passionate about people playing your game and aren't just in it for the money. There was also only 1 enemy and I couldn't figure out how to pick up their weapons. The grenade took over 10 seconds to blow up. All in all, I would give it a 4/10 for an amateur game.

Check out my best projects so far and please comment:

Tic-Tac-Toe 2.0 ................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=3548
Alice Paint ........................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=23408
Real-Time Clock .................. http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=12725
Maze Game ......................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=4301

Old
jediaction

Default 05-17-2010, 08:00 PM

Dameria. That was your computer. Everyone else said it was good frame rate. Thats your computer, so if its bad frames...THIS IS FOR EVERYONE

Its not the game. Its your computer. Gosh, Arty-fishl was fine with it. Hmm, you know what. Try the demo for the sci-fi mission pack. I'll post it soon, see what the frame rate is on there. The maps are a bit smaller. Ok?

Old
jediaction

Default 05-17-2010, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameria View Post
I'm sorry, but I would not pay $5 for this. I played the demo, and right from the beginning it was very slow. The main problem was that I moved WAY to slowly. I guess that there was so much lag that the walking was half as fast as it was supposed to be, and the reload of the gun took about 10 seconds just to finish the full reload.

I would offer this game for free if I were you and if you are passionate about people playing your game and aren't just in it for the money. There was also only 1 enemy and I couldn't figure out how to pick up their weapons. The grenade took over 10 seconds to blow up. All in all, I would give it a 4/10 for an amateur game.

You know what. 1: Some weapons you cannot pick up. Just walk over them to pick them up. Also, the enemies are every where. The grenade was slow because of your computer. This is not the game. Its your computer. Please play again but play it like the frame rate was fine. Ok? Answer me. Also, i can fix the grenades thing but !!!!really!!!!! The game has gotten good reviews from everyone else who played it, and there not all my FRIENDS!(by that i mean, i dont know them in person). Ok, im just asking now, do you know what im asking?

Last edited by jediaction; 05-17-2010 at 08:08 PM.

Old
Dameria

Default 05-18-2010, 02:33 PM

The frame rate was at 13 and 14 when I was playing it, everything else worked fine. It should have played right on my computer, I have 4 GB memory, I can run Portal fine on my computer, but for some reason this game lags?

Anyways though, the lag aside, I would definitely not pay $5 even it it did run full speed and everything worked, its way too much for a game that is not professionally made. All it is is going through a maze of tunnels and shooting guys. I am just expressing my opinion on the game, I don't think it is worth the money, even for the features that you would get in the full game.

Check out my best projects so far and please comment:

Tic-Tac-Toe 2.0 ................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=3548
Alice Paint ........................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=23408
Real-Time Clock .................. http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?p=12725
Maze Game ......................... http://www.alice.org/community/showthread.php?t=4301