Alice Community  

Go Back   Alice Community > Announcements > Community News and Announcements

Old
lanceA

Default 11-03-2006, 08:28 PM

I concur 100% with this suggestion. This way we have an area to send students where they will not mix with "penismuncher", "fxxkoff", etc. -

1 place for the game makers/graphic artists and....

1 place for the serious student

Just my thoughts,

Last edited by lanceA; 11-03-2006 at 08:30 PM. Reason: "Cleaned up" a users nick

Rofl
Old
Shadow Sovereign

Post Rofl - 11-03-2006, 08:42 PM

......You know what's funny? I'm a high-school student, and it still scares me how immature some people can be... "you give 'em an inch, and they try to take the whole mile"...

Anyways, I've been thinking of some ideas, but I'm finding it quite difficult because the forums are pretty well-structured as it is. But I have thought of something, though it may seem pretty weak...
Why not include a section in the 'lounge' or 'general discussion' where we (the inquisitive, young forum members that we really are, inside or out) can simply ask one another questions and just talk to each other and get to know each other. I'm not suggesting alice's very own Myspace site (which I don't trust anyway), but just somewhere where those who like to converse with one another can get the chance to talk, get accquainted, share ideas and suggestions, and all that good stuff.

Anyway, it was just an idea. If I come up with anything else, I'll be sure to post it.

Italian student
Old
Web-Media

Default Italian student - 10-05-2007, 04:31 PM

Very nice forum, I'm an italian reader and your english is simple and easily understanded from me :-)

Regards,
Michele

about the man builder in people section
Old
jamesxwj

Default about the man builder in people section - 10-12-2007, 09:13 AM

the he-builder and she-builder has very limit choice upon the character. I wish Alice could add more features to it. There are lots of gaming websites that have tons of examples, so I think that Alice could add that in.